Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jewelry!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2014
So wizard101 has jewelry, why not pirate101, I think jewelry would be a great addition, and I even have a twist in mind!

There would be 3 types of jewelry:
1. Tears (affects health, range, movement range)
2. Square (grants abilities, such as ghostwail, rouse, etc)
3. Triangle (grants epic abilities)

To keep things balanced, jewels would also have a curse. The curse depends on the jewel, for example, one curse could be a vengeance strike jewel, whenever you use vengeance strike, you lose 10% accuracy. A jewel that gives you +1 range might make it so you cannot attack enemies within a tile. And a jewel that gives rouse may decrease your mojo/will so your next heal will be weaker.

These jewels curses cannot be removed. They can be shattered though. High ranked enemies (moo manchu, skeleton bosses, etc) will drop special one use items that can remove jewels without shattering them.

Tell me what you think! Critisism? Comments? Questions? Just ask!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alex Firepyre on Sep 29, 2018 wrote:
So wizard101 has jewelry, why not pirate101, I think jewelry would be a great addition, and I even have a twist in mind!

There would be 3 types of jewelry:
1. Tears (affects health, range, movement range)
2. Square (grants abilities, such as ghostwail, rouse, etc)
3. Triangle (grants epic abilities)

To keep things balanced, jewels would also have a curse. The curse depends on the jewel, for example, one curse could be a vengeance strike jewel, whenever you use vengeance strike, you lose 10% accuracy. A jewel that gives you +1 range might make it so you cannot attack enemies within a tile. And a jewel that gives rouse may decrease your mojo/will so your next heal will be weaker.

These jewels curses cannot be removed. They can be shattered though. High ranked enemies (moo manchu, skeleton bosses, etc) will drop special one use items that can remove jewels without shattering them.

Tell me what you think! Critisism? Comments? Questions? Just ask!
It's called jewel socketing. Wizards have it because they actually need the extra boosts to their stats.. We have accessary, they don't. Quite frankly, I don't want any more "cursed" items ( Shrimpy Shellmet ), or power cards that reduce stats ( Nefarious Nova Blasters ),or powers that damage me and my crew (Doom Mojo, Death's Bargain ./

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I do enjoy quality of life changes to the game (love love love quest finder), I'm REALLY hoping prior to anymore QOL updates, we get a nice STORY update

Pirates need love too KI!