Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Birthday KI Live?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
With the official Pirate101 birthday on October 15th, will this week's KI Live feature it or the one presumably scheduled for the last week of October?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Oran from Urz on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
With the official Pirate101 birthday on October 15th, will this week's KI Live feature it or the one presumably scheduled for the last week of October?
I always hope that, on each KI Live, there will be hints for something coming.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Will they give us something to look forward to or just report what's already happened?

Ensign
May 01, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Will they give us something to look forward to or just report what's already happened?
Pretty much this...

I'm so tired of waiting... I have played this game since the beginning and it's now a chore to play it with nothing truly new added in over 3 years.

Hope for the game is fizzling out, I want to see this game rise back up. Take some people off of Wizard101 for just 5 seconds KI and put some love into this game. It's clearly no longer receiving what it deserves and what its players expect from it.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
my crowns are reporting on something that already happened. (would love for KI to prove me wrong though)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Will they give us something to or just report what's already happened?"

I vote for the former.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sometimes, I wonder why I'm still playing...