Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Idea - Crazy Coconut

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was just training a pet snowball over on Wizard101, and it occurred to me that a pet Coconut would be a perfect translation to the tropical climes of Skull Island. It could have a natural attack that bounces it around enemies on the board like it was the cue ball on a pool table.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Sep 24, 2018 wrote:
I was just training a pet snowball over on Wizard101, and it occurred to me that a pet Coconut would be a perfect translation to the tropical climes of Skull Island. It could have a natural attack that bounces it around enemies on the board like it was the cue ball on a pool table.

Cute idea. It would make me just a little hesitant to use my April Fool coconut mount, though. I'd be wondering whose pet was sacrifice for the coconut shell....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Cute idea. It would make me just a little hesitant to use my April Fool coconut mount, though. I'd be wondering whose pet was sacrifice for the coconut shell....
Well, that's true -- different species of coconut, maybe?

Like the various Chickens in Cool Ranch -- some large and smart, some small and more chicken-y.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 24, 2018 wrote:

Would the coconut grow? How big could it get?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Would the coconut grow? How big could it get?
Oh, cool -- it could grow arms and legs as it levels up, like a baby Groot!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Oh, cool -- it could grow arms and legs as it levels up, like a baby Groot!

Then let's call it a C'nut!