Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drops From The Skeleton Key Bosses Are A Let Down

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
After promoting Old Scratch on both of my pirates in live realm, I feel someone at Ki forgot to properly update the drops. They are still dropping Level 25 gear. You have to be Level 70 to earn the Skeleton Key to access them, so why is Level 25 gear being dropped? I thought this was going to be changed.

What I would like to see happen is a patch be added to the update.

During this patch.

A few more hybrid pets could be added,
More pet names could be added,
The Spirits Of Yuletide Set could be fixed,

and these drops could get updated,

I would like to see the Level 25 - Level 60 gear get replaced with pets, here is 15 pets I think that would be good to drop from these bosses:

1. Armadillo Verde
2. Coral Widow
3. Cutie Chameleon (please add this pet as a drop)
4. Ebon Spectre
5. Frog
6. Golden Stingtail
7. Hedgehog
8. Ice Scarab
9. Not so Great White Shark
10. Orchid Chameleon
11. Quackosaurus
12. Scarab
13. Silver Buffaloon
14. Tawny Sky Turtle
15. Tropical Sky Snake

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
After promoting Old Scratch on both of my pirates in live realm, I feel someone at Ki forgot to properly update the drops. They are still dropping Level 25 gear. You have to be Level 70 to earn the Skeleton Key to access them, so why is Level 25 gear being dropped? I thought this was going to be changed.

What I would like to see happen is a patch be added to the update.

During this patch.

A few more hybrid pets could be added,
More pet names could be added,
The Spirits Of Yuletide Set could be fixed,

and these drops could get updated,

I would like to see the Level 25 - Level 60 gear get replaced with pets, here is 15 pets I think that would be good to drop from these bosses:

1. Armadillo Verde
2. Coral Widow
3. Cutie Chameleon (please add this pet as a drop)
4. Ebon Spectre
5. Frog
6. Golden Stingtail
7. Hedgehog
8. Ice Scarab
9. Not so Great White Shark
10. Orchid Chameleon
11. Quackosaurus
12. Scarab
13. Silver Buffaloon
14. Tawny Sky Turtle
15. Tropical Sky Snake

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!
I think it would be more interesting if the SK bosses dropped a unique pet or mount; for example - a Nightmare Specter or Obsidian Specter & a Nightmare Pegasus ( all this requires is the change of appearance. )
The pets on your list are already available as drops from battle, packs, crown shop, Wranglin' or through morphing, I don't think they need to be added to the loot table to the SK bosses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My musketeer received 10 scrip from this battle! So scrip as a drop is confirmed.