Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate is in need of a new pack/bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
This may sound odd to some people but I enjoy buying the packs in Pirate. On my musketeer I have one companion from each of the three different booster packs in the crown shop.

To me the packs provider amazing companions and the weapons in the armada pack are just very useful. Pirate is lacking new packs and I feel like wizard is getting new packs like every few months. The pirate packs are inspired by worlds such as the Tribal packs connecting to Azteca.

I would like to see a Zafaria or definitely a Avalon them pack. Imagine having lions, zebras, knights, dragons, etc.

Second is a new bundle. Now of course I can buy bundles online and such but I usually just buy my pirate and wizard cards at the store. I never really see any pirate bundles and wizard101 bundles just make up the majority of them.

Most of the bundles are associated with a world except its hard for me to pin point what the Hoodoo bundle is based on world wise. I would like to see a bundle maybe based on Zafaria or a current world that yet hasn’t had a bundle dedicated to it.

What do you all think?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Jason thunderstaff on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
This may sound odd to some people but I enjoy buying the packs in Pirate. On my musketeer I have one companion from each of the three different booster packs in the crown shop.

To me the packs provider amazing companions and the weapons in the armada pack are just very useful. Pirate is lacking new packs and I feel like wizard is getting new packs like every few months. The pirate packs are inspired by worlds such as the Tribal packs connecting to Azteca.

I would like to see a Zafaria or definitely a Avalon them pack. Imagine having lions, zebras, knights, dragons, etc.

Second is a new bundle. Now of course I can buy bundles online and such but I usually just buy my pirate and wizard cards at the store. I never really see any pirate bundles and wizard101 bundles just make up the majority of them.

Most of the bundles are associated with a world except its hard for me to pin point what the Hoodoo bundle is based on world wise. I would like to see a bundle maybe based on Zafaria or a current world that yet hasn’t had a bundle dedicated to it.

What do you all think?

Yes, P101 is in serious need of new bundles, & I think a new housing gauntlet bundle is the 1st of 'em, since W101's got 7 by far, & they've been a hit

KI should make a new P101 bundle very soon. It's been years since we've had a new one.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Pirate is in need of a new pack/bundle".

Yup. I have so many of the current ones I am not even tempted when they go on half price any more.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Absolutely agree. The bundles and packs have been the same for years. I'm personally not looking for increased stats (since I see no use in gaining more power right now), but Pirate101 is in serious need of additional options for stitching. VA2 was the last time unique gear was offered to stitch with. Diplomatic quest sparklers and the cookie items only offered weapon options (Silent Night Crown shop weapons don't count, since many of them are still bugged/unstitchable after a year).

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
a great idea for new packs is class specific packs. the packs contain items meant for that particular class. example the Musketeer Pack will contain agility gear, shooty weapons, etc. it won't have anything a Musketeer can't use. and instead of having the ultimate prize for the class packs be a companion, (which almost never drops to begin with) the ultimate prize is an exclusive power for that class. as for game bundles, i am thinking a theme bundle for each world.

Skull Island: Dutchman's Bundle
Azteca (i know it's only that part after Traitor Cave but it counts): Five Suns Bundle
Monquista: Monquisition Bundle
Dragonspyre (same deal): Infernal Bundle
Valencia: Clockwork Bundle
Cool Ranch: Cowboy Bundle
Mooshu: Bushido Bundle
Marleybone: Minutemen Bundle
Aquila: Olympus Bundle