Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Website Down for Maintenance

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Did anybody else experience the forums and the entire site down for maintenance, or was it just me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
Did anybody else experience the forums and the entire site down for maintenance, or was it just me?
Yes, for a short time ( it happened when I was in a dungeon.) I lost connection and all 3 of my companions got bed rest....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
Yes, for a short time ( it happened when I was in a dungeon.) I lost connection and all 3 of my companions got bed rest....
I actually wasn't talking about the game...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
I did, with both the wizard and pirate sites, and not just for the posted times but most of the week. When KI emailed about the birthday stuff, I used the link, and saw the Wiz page, with the news. "Oh, they finished and are back!" is what I thought. Then when I later used my bookmarks to go to the site, I got the down for maintenance message again, when using the KI email link again proved it was NOT down. I found that deleting my bookmarks, and using google to get to the right page, it worked. I reset my bookmarks, and that seems to have cleared the issue for me. I was starting to wonder what kind of massive update or DDOS attack had the site off-line so much. Looks like it was another kind of glitch.
Glad to be back for the