Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New blind mews musings ever?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2008
soo since we haven't gotten a story since valencia part 2 and the party barge can really only hint to polaris at all. i think something KI might need to do to give pirate players any faith in real new story updates is to make a a new blind me story thread. it would provide some much needed info and clarification on what's truly go on behind the scenes.

(yes i know an update was hinted to on KI live but this thread is still needed either way)

i'm really really happy about bat mastersons new inclusion initiative. it makes me really happy to see that KI does really care. I'd love a reply from an admin on this if they can at all.

So what does anyone think this will happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HardyMarkScupper on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
soo since we haven't gotten a story since valencia part 2 and the party barge can really only hint to polaris at all. i think something KI might need to do to give pirate players any faith in real new story updates is to make a a new blind me story thread. it would provide some much needed info and clarification on what's truly go on behind the scenes.

(yes i know an update was hinted to on KI live but this thread is still needed either way)

i'm really really happy about bat mastersons new inclusion initiative. it makes me really happy to see that KI does really care. I'd love a reply from an admin on this if they can at all.

So what does anyone think this will happen?
I believe that Blind Mew is very busy writing for our update ( and also for W101 ) he just doesn't have the time to post right now.
Wait and see what will be announced in August's KingsIsle Live.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
I believe that Blind Mew is very busy writing for our update ( and also for W101 ) he just doesn't have the time to post right now.
Wait and see what will be announced in August's KingsIsle Live.
I certainly hope that he is writing for Pirate101. Popping in to say "Helloooo, I'm busy -- " would be a very nice gesture.

Administrator
I'll see if he can pop in to say hello! He's indeed been busy working on the game.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Bat Masterson on Aug 16, 2018 wrote:
I'll see if he can pop in to say hello! He's indeed been busy working on the game.
That's even better news, than news of the Musings coming back to the forums! I am hopeful for this month's Ki Live! I hope to have a lot to cover during my next Twitch stream after Ki Live!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

PS: Bat Masterson, do you know what day Ki Live will be so I can plan accordingly?

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Bat Masterson on Aug 16, 2018 wrote:
I’m so glad that Pirate is getting worked on. I have somewhat of high hopes for this upcoming Ki Live. I enjoy pirate I just really want to be motivated to keep on playing.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2008
yes im so happy to hear that. bat masterson is quickly becoming a great community manager.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
HardyMarkScupper on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
yes im so happy to hear that. bat masterson is quickly becoming a great community manager.
Agreed. So far I am really impressed with him. When I have contacted community since he has taken over as community manager I have got really nice responses regarding my question or issue. I hope he can continue what he is doing that is working, and not do anything that wasn't working.

PS: If during next week's Ki Live we get good news regarding the update I want to remind everyone to thank the entire Kingsisle game team, not just Bat Masterson. Don't forget to thank Blind Mew, Decius, Falmea, One-Eyed Jack (our former community manager who still works for Ki), and Ratbeard, along with anyone else I may have left off that directly works for Kingsisle Entertainment's game team.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

And Rrrrzzzz419 right here on these message boards!

Administrator
Thanks all! I appreciate it.

We're finalizing the KI Live script today and I'll be speaking with Falmea on the Pirate101 section!