Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just a small question about Fan Flanders

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
Fan Flanders is one of the best companions I have found in the game as a level 57 Swashbuckler. She's incredibly useful in battle and that companion I rely on to finish off my enemies. However, when I started this game (right when it came out), she wasn't there originally and just appeared in Morgan's office/den/etc a while after. So anyway, as one of the best swashbuckling amphibians out there, are we going to get any background about her like Ratbeard or Bonnie Anne?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
swashyyy on Aug 1, 2018 wrote:
Fan Flanders is one of the best companions I have found in the game as a level 57 Swashbuckler. She's incredibly useful in battle and that companion I rely on to finish off my enemies. However, when I started this game (right when it came out), she wasn't there originally and just appeared in Morgan's office/den/etc a while after. So anyway, as one of the best swashbuckling amphibians out there, are we going to get any background about her like Ratbeard or Bonnie Anne?
She has a Rogues Gallery with information on her early life, how she became a "rather famous thief" and her escape from Newgate Prison.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
There was an update in the past (I believe in 2014, don't quote me on that), that added Fan Flanders, Peter Quint, the Marchioness, Carcarius Grimtooth, and Chantal Livingstone. People didn't like that class companions could be bought from the crown shop, so KI added these 5 to be unique to their class, hence why they cannot be bought in the crown shop.