Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scrip Furniture Items in the Black Market

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I was just browsing the black market and I just noticed that there are 3 new housing items that are piles of scrip! I was just thinking that the black market could use more items and these are pretty cool.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would rather see the Black Market find some cool new Ship Equipment that we could buy for Scrip. Or more than a single Doubloon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
I was just browsing the black market and I just noticed that there are 3 new housing items that are piles of scrip! I was just thinking that the black market could use more items and these are pretty cool.
Huh? Use scrip to buy scrip to put in our house? Who has that much scrip to waste? We definitely need more useful scrip items.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Really? I need to check this!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Huh? Use scrip to buy scrip to put in our house? Who has that much scrip to waste? We definitely need more useful scrip items.
I have purchased the Fat Stack of Scrip for 999 on my junior pirates as a way to transfer their Scrip to my main pirate when she was saving up to buy the Pirate King's retreat. They sell for 150, times five other pirates, so it did help quite a bit.

Now I'm saving up to buy the next size, the Bulging Bag of Scrip, which costs 9,999.

I don't know that I'll ever be able to get the Copious Crate of Scrip for 99,999 -- it just sounds exhausting!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
If i ever get that much scrip to burn, i think i might spend it on these! But at the moment i'm not exactly rich in the Scrip department, so my stacks of Scrip will have to wait for now!

Hardy Quinn - The Prince of Piracy
Errol Deveraux - The Earl of Enchantments
Deadeye Dante De Bouff - The Baron of Bombardment
Silver Nathaniel - The Duke of Destruction

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
If i ever get that much scrip to burn, i think i might spend it on these! But at the moment i'm not exactly rich in the Scrip department, so my stacks of Scrip will have to wait for now!

Hardy Quinn - The Prince of Piracy
Errol Deveraux - The Earl of Enchantments
Deadeye Dante De Bouff - The Baron of Bombardment
Silver Nathaniel - The Duke of Destruction
I love the way you made your signature on this post, haha!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
I love the way you made your signature on this post, haha!
Aurora, i saw your lovely signature listing all of your characters and decided to make myself a fancy new signature with some alliterative titles to tag along at the end of some of my shorter posts!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
Aurora, i saw your lovely signature listing all of your characters and decided to make myself a fancy new signature with some alliterative titles to tag along at the end of some of my shorter posts!
Yeah, I love the alliterative titles!