Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring Bone Dragon mount

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
HEY kingsIsle can you possibly bring the Bone Dragon mount from wizard101 into pirate101
Because that would be amazing to ride one in this game
I'd love that and many other players will too

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silent kennith Yea... on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
HEY kingsIsle can you possibly bring the Bone Dragon mount from wizard101 into pirate101
Yar, Silent Kennith, that would be an awesome mount! And welcome to the message boards!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Silent kennith Yea... on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
I bet that would look cool (even though I don't play Wizard101)! Plus, it may come to pass, considering the extra amount of Mounts taken from Wizard101 and dropped in here.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
While I understand that the Bone Dragon is a pretty popular mount for wizards, personally, I don't think I'd care to buy one for any of my pirates. Now, if they added a Bone Dragon Figurehead for my Pirate Galleon, that would be awesome!

[insert ship icon here]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
I bet that would look cool (even though I don't play Wizard101)! Plus, it may come to pass, considering the extra amount of Mounts taken from Wizard101 and dropped in here.
It looks like the Bone Drake pet, though much larger.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 20, 2018 wrote:
While I understand that the Bone Dragon is a pretty popular mount for wizards, personally, I don't think I'd care to buy one for any of my pirates. Now, if they added a Bone Dragon Figurehead for my Pirate Galleon, that would be awesome!

[insert ship icon here]
I think that Witchdoctors wouldn't mind having that mount.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
While I find the bone dragon an absolutely rad mount (and I'm incredibly lucky to have one in Wizard101!) I'm not sure it really fits the whole pirate aesthetic aside from witchdoctors. However, I'd be down for a skeletal horse mount in P101! If it uses the same base model as the crystal unicorn/clockwork horse, it'd look fantastic. Maybe it could be released as a Halloween/birthday mount this year?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
While I find the bone dragon an absolutely rad mount (and I'm incredibly lucky to have one in Wizard101!) I'm not sure it really fits the whole pirate aesthetic aside from witchdoctors. However, I'd be down for a skeletal horse mount in P101! If it uses the same base model as the crystal unicorn/clockwork horse, it'd look fantastic. Maybe it could be released as a Halloween/birthday mount this year?
I have two words about mounts fitting the pirate theme - "Fairy Wings" ; we have these now, so why not Bone Dragon?