Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Central?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2015
Whenever I go onto the site it says it's undergoing maintenance. I was unable to access the site for a few days prior. Is anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
bunympli on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Whenever I go onto the site it says it's undergoing maintenance. I was unable to access the site for a few days prior. Is anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?
Good question. I'm having the same issue. You're not alone.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
bunympli on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Sorry for the double post; I just found this out.

A new notification I have received when I tried to visit Central:

"Pirate101 Central forums are currently unavailable. We are in the process of moving the site to a larger home. Pirate101 Central Wiki is still online or visit Whatever Central for forum discussions. Thanks for your understanding!"

When I took a look at "Whatever Central", I saw that Wizard101 Central had moved there as well. I think Pirate101 Central will, too. I'll miss it, though.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The site is down and Jester is working to get it back up and running.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Is it always at the same time of day? I was able to look at stuff on Central, but I wasn't trying to log on there. Just wondered if you were trying at whatever time they do maintenance stuff.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
Sorry for the double post; I just found this out.

A new notification I have received when I tried to visit Central:

"Pirate101 Central forums are currently unavailable. We are in the process of moving the site to a larger home. Pirate101 Central Wiki is still online or visit Whatever Central for forum discussions. Thanks for your understanding!"

When I took a look at "Whatever Central", I saw that Wizard101 Central had moved there as well. I think Pirate101 Central will, too. I'll miss it, though.
Whatever Central was merely a stopping-place for Wizard101 Central during a recent hosting move. Pirate101 Central still exists.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Randomness alert... It's hard for me to navigate Pirate101 Central so I don't use it.