Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's DIno and Aurora?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It sounds like Rrrrzzzz419, aka Two-faced Dino "Die No" Clegg and Two-faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg, would like to run into more forum members from the message boards. If you haven't already met him or her in the game, time to start looking, and you can post any findings here or on the "randomly met" thread. Yup, a Where's Waldo? style hunt, or maybe that should be "Where in the Spiral is Two-faced Die No/ A Roar A Clegg?" At the least, maybe he will meet a lot of people who read the forums, even if they don't post here.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jul 9, 2018 wrote:
It sounds like Rrrrzzzz419, aka Two-faced Dino "Die No" Clegg and Two-faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg, would like to run into more forum members from the message boards. If you haven't already met him or her in the game, time to start looking, and you can post any findings here or on the "randomly met" thread. Yup, a Where's Waldo? style hunt, or maybe that should be "Where in the Spiral is Two-faced Die No/ A Roar A Clegg?" At the least, maybe he will meet a lot of people who read the forums, even if they don't post here.
Haha, cool. I have already met him, hehe.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
Hey Rrrrzzz419, anyone found you yet?
I believe you missed a "z".

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
I believe you missed a "z".
Looks like Helpful Aurora has eagle eyes!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Yes I have read this thread but I don't want to seem like I am bragging on myself so I am avoiding giving yarrs to every post on this thread.

Now to add my own observations,

1. Everyone that has yarred these posts so far already happen to be on my pirates lists, I was hoping Calamity Finch might could get someone I don't have added to yarr these posts.

2. I have not met any new people from the forums as of yet, however I have ran into decent crowds in Avery's Court and the Spar Chamber. I hope that doesn't mean people aren't reading this thread.

3. It would help this thread if this idea of mine was implemented: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/forums-name-as-badge-8ad6a425622391f8016247155fda6c4e.

BTW: Even without meeting any new people yet, the search is not over and it is nice to have Anecorbie, Calamity Finch, and Helpful Aurora Parker as friends.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Um... Is it awkward to randomly say that i’m a forums member?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
death master101 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
Um... Is it awkward to randomly say that i’m a forums member?
You are fine. Have you found Die No or A Roar A yet? Are you looking?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
You are fine. Have you found Die No or A Roar A yet? Are you looking?
Question for you. Did you and Dino - oops, sorry, Die No - organize this?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
No, we didn't. This happened to be Calamity Finch's idea that they decided to both on their own. However, it would have been cool if me and Calamity Finch came up with this together without anyone else knowing it .

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
It wasn't coordinated, just an evil thought I had, inspired by another thread. Dino was spinning out some ideas, including one involving a realm for members. I thought the reason might be that he just wanted to meet more people that also read the boards. I thought that I could make him the subject of a message board scavenger hunt, and perhaps grant that wish. I was kind of hoping he would find himself being friended and met by loads of people, and maybe wonder, "What's going on? Everyone is saying,' hello.'". Did that happen at all, Die No?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
No, we didn't. This happened to be Calamity Finch's idea that they decided to both on their own. However, it would have been cool if me and Calamity Finch came up with this together without anyone else knowing it .
Haha! Indeed it would.