Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could We Have More Resolutions?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
No I am not talking about the ones you make at the end of the year and mostly end up breaking, I am talking about resolutions of Pirate 101 when you are playing in windowed mode. Not everybody likes to play full screen and for those that don't I think we would like to have more potential window sizes for the game to be played in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
No I am not talking about the ones you make at the end of the year and mostly end up breaking, I am talking about resolutions of Pirate 101 when you are playing in windowed mode. Not everybody likes to play full screen and for those that don't I think we would like to have more potential window sizes for the game to be played in.
We do have more than one choice as to window, when I dual box I se the smallest one there are at least 3 other choices.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I counted the resolution choices; there are seven screen sizes you can choose, that's more than enough for this game.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Can't say that I agree it's necessary, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
I counted the resolution choices; there are seven screen sizes you can choose, that's more than enough for this game.
I wish we had at least 10 choices though, when I play on my Laptop which has a smaller screen sometimes it is hard to find the resolution I want.