Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ability to Change a Characters Name and Appearance

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 09, 2013
It’s been bothering me how we’re unable to change our characters name and appearance, I read another forum where a developer made the suggestion of simply making another character with the desired name and appearance, which would be fine if I was able to transfer companions i obtained through packs (Baar, and a few Aztecosuars) and the crown shop, but this of course is not possible.

Why not just make up something that would allow us to modify our character? Preferably something that is NOT behind a Crowns paywall.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Paladinum on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
It’s been bothering me how we’re unable to change our characters name and appearance, I read another forum where a developer made the suggestion of simply making another character with the desired name and appearance, which would be fine if I was able to transfer companions i obtained through packs (Baar, and a few Aztecosuars) and the crown shop, but this of course is not possible.

Why not just make up something that would allow us to modify our character? Preferably something that is NOT behind a Crowns paywall.
If this is implemented, you can bet it will be for crowns - otherwise, pirates would be changing appearance and name anytime they want.

Wizard101 will be getting this function in an coming up date and it will be for crowns.
Tough it out and learn to love your pirate's appearance and name.