Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Big Thanks To One Eyed Jack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
I feel like this goes unnoticed, or at least by me but I do not see many thanks going out to all of our favorite administrators One Eyed Jack! Just reading through all the forums you can see he puts in a great deal of effort to make us all happy and I feel as if he should be more appreciated! So, I just wanted to make this little post to say thank you and all the crew for making this game such a fun time. Here's hoping to a new update soon!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I wholeheartedly agree! Thanks for all you do, Tom! The community just wouldn’t be the same without our favorite one-eyed bunny! ;)

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
And obviously, blind mew is undoubtly apart of this huge thanks. The Pirate101 team just seems to care about us, instead of money.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I very much agree! He was extremely kind to change my Message Board Name, and was very understanding when I emailed him about it. Thanks for all you do, Jack!

Administrator
Awwww, shucks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Alexander Nighting... on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
I feel like this goes unnoticed, or at least by me but I do not see many thanks going out to all of our favorite administrators One Eyed Jack! Just reading through all the forums you can see he puts in a great deal of effort to make us all happy and I feel as if he should be more appreciated! So, I just wanted to make this little post to say thank you and all the crew for making this game such a fun time. Here's hoping to a new update soon!
Indeed sir! Him and blind mew! Cheers to the finest admins for the good work they do to keep our message board running well!

Che la tua spada sia sempre vera!
(May your sword always strike true!)