Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Market Updates

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
The Black Market was introduced in late 2014 and has pretty much remained the same since then. It would be really great if any of the suggestions from a recent Falmea Friday ("funny weapons" thread) could be made available from the Black Market for script.

I'm also requesting that the Black Market concept be expanded upon. Heading inside the Black Market should feel like a rogue's guild or similar design. For example, the Theive's Den in Wizard101 is exactly what I would like the Pirate101 Black Market provide from an environment standpoint. It would really be great if additional side activities could be featured out of this new Black Market (something similar to how the Gold Saucer works in Final Fantasy games).

If anyone has additional ideas for new items to be added to the Black Market or changes to the Black Market as a whole, feel free to add below.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
The Black Market was introduced in late 2014 and has pretty much remained the same since then. It would be really great if any of the suggestions from a recent Falmea Friday ("funny weapons" thread) could be made available from the Black Market for script.

I'm also requesting that the Black Market concept be expanded upon. Heading inside the Black Market should feel like a rogue's guild or similar design. For example, the Theive's Den in Wizard101 is exactly what I would like the Pirate101 Black Market provide from an environment standpoint. It would really be great if additional side activities could be featured out of this new Black Market (something similar to how the Gold Saucer works in Final Fantasy games).

If anyone has additional ideas for new items to be added to the Black Market or changes to the Black Market as a whole, feel free to add below.
I would like an assignment from Squid Viscus, for a good reward ( not necessarily scrip ). But with a chance of gaining scrip through the assignment.
I would like to see a few extra doubloons. Stitchable gear or weapons.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
I would like an assignment from Squid Viscus, for a good reward ( not necessarily scrip ). But with a chance of gaining scrip through the assignment.
More doubloons would be awesome -- maybe the Black Market could also become a place where we can sell unwanted doubloons?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
Or something such as how Rooster Cogburn does, where Squid gives us a boss to take out in reward for scrip. It could be set up as them being a "black market competitor" and you needing to "get them out of the way."