Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Corrupt-A-Wish!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
Hey everyone, so recently I had an idea for a new little thread game we could mess around with in our spare time, so pretty much how it works is, you ask for a wish, like lets say

I wish for 100000 gold!

Then, the replier of that comment has to ''corrupt'' it, before posting their own wish, so

"Granted, but the gold was stolen from a very powerful family from Valencia, and they're out for blood!"

Then the person would post their wish, and the cycle continues, so i'll start off.

I wish for a perfectly bred pet!

Have fun all!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
clj333 on Apr 15, 2018 wrote:
Hey everyone, so recently I had an idea for a new little thread game we could mess around with in our spare time, so pretty much how it works is, you ask for a wish, like lets say

I wish for 100000 gold!

Then, the replier of that comment has to ''corrupt'' it, before posting their own wish, so

"Granted, but the gold was stolen from a very powerful family from Valencia, and they're out for blood!"

Then the person would post their wish, and the cycle continues, so i'll start off.

I wish for a perfectly bred pet!

Have fun all!
Granted, but the pet runs off, far, far away!

I wish to max out all my Pirates.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There is already a thread current covering this subject and it's still active. "One wish (retopic)". I don't know if you're intentionally copying this post or not.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
Granted!

Butttttt, all your companions are level one, and you have exactly 10 gold.

I wish for a new mount that's just a really big dog

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:
There is already a thread current covering this subject and it's still active. "One wish (retopic)". I don't know if you're intentionally copying this post or not.
Where? I'll check it out.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
but the dog died... I wish for a clockwork companion that is phule

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009