Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The dreadnaught

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
I have been having some trouble with the dread-naught, i cannot do the dungeon because someone in my previous try of the dungeon went afk in the dungeon and i know because every time i go to it their ship is still there, i have restarted the game and my computer and nothing happened Can someone help?.

lvl 70 dark griffin usher

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
that bug has been there since it was first introduced. nothing you can do about it. it's just luck based.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
So the dungeon shows as still being open from the other try? If so, have you tried going back into the dungeon and leaving by the door? If you ported out, and it thinks the other member of your party never left, I can see how this would happen. Exiting through the dungeon door usually will turn off the dungeon recall button for you.

If this doesn't work, leaving the game turned off a bit longer, might. When I lose connection and have to reboot, sometimes I get back before the game realized I was gone, and can continue in the fight I was in. If you turned the game off and back on really quickly, maybe it didn't count you as logged off, either. If neither of these things worked, it sounds like time to contact KI service.