Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's everyone's favorite companion combinations?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 10, 2012
I tend to favor a Swashbuckler , and musketeer or Privateer mix.
I love my swashbuckler companions for their seemingly endless relentless, riposte and First strikes.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Commodore Connor on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
I love my swashbuckler companions for their seemingly endless relentless, riposte and First strikes.
I absolutely agree with you as far as Swashbuckler Companions (especially my Fan Flanders and Sarah Steele)! My main team is currently a Swashbuckler, Swashbuckler and Privateer mix (Fan, Sarah and Catbeard - but I love Catbeard because he may be a Privateer, but he has Riposte too!).

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Commodore Connor on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
My favorite team is RANDOM -- the game is much more fun and engaging when you don't quite know who will turn up and win the day for you.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
My favorite team is RANDOM -- the game is much more fun and engaging when you don't quite know who will turn up and win the day for you.

That's fun when a majority of your Companions are Maximum Level, or at least high Level, LOL. But it is always fun when it's a mystery!

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Willowydream on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:

I just don't have the guts to try that. Mainly because of the level differences. But you have inspired me. I may give that a go this evening.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Dshai69 on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
I just don't have the guts to try that. Mainly because of the level differences. But you have inspired me. I may give that a go this evening.
If you keep all of your crew trained up as best you can, which is what I do, it's only a difference of a few levels. Isn't it more interesting to win with the Crab Hermit and Bonnie Anne instead of the same old El Toro and Sarah Steele? Isn't it more interesting to see different attacks from time to time?

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I'm a Swashbuckler that specializes on Agility, Dodge and Wepon Damage. My dream team is El Toro, Sarah Steele and Bonnie Anne. I will switch out Sarah when needed, with Ratbeard or Fan Flanders, depending on the situation.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
I absolutely agree with you as far as Swashbuckler Companions (especially my Fan Flanders and Sarah Steele)! My main team is currently a Swashbuckler, Swashbuckler and Privateer mix (Fan, Sarah and Catbeard - but I love Catbeard because he may be a Privateer, but he has Riposte too!).

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!
Pretty soon, I'm going to be replacing my Catbeard with Han Lin. I don't know if he is a Swashbuckler or a Buccaneer (I think the latter; I'm not sure), but I gave him tons of Epics and Talents due to his high Level (Level 69). Hoping I can use him soon!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I also forgot to mention that he is a Yak that I got from the Quest, "Yak Where We Belong". LOL!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Jack Morgan's Combo: Fan Flanders & El Toro
Edward Morgan's Combo: Chantel Livingstone & Duck Holiday
Tatiana Morgan's Combo: Carcarius Grimtooth, Mormo, & Old Scratch

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am a privateer. I have so many companions i love, and some situations (like fighting rooke) require a certain group, but for the most part I am a fan of: Nausica 1st, Scratch 2nd, and armada musketeer 3rd.