Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Shop companion graphical bugs

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
So there's a few Crown Shop variant companions I have that have some pretty annoying graphical bugs that I would like to report.
The first one is with Uga Buga, this bug has probably been in the game the entire time because who buys Uga Buga? At his final promotion if you have him following as first mate his necklace is pretty clearly clipping inside of him, like 50% of the necklace is. I almost always have him as first mate so I would appreciate it if that was fixed.
Then the rest is with the Presido companion variants. When they get their final promotion at level 68 they get some weird graphical bugs in combat. I know for sure it effects Malik and Caracticus, and it probably effects the others but I can't tell for sure because I never see them used in combat. Basically when you use them in combat, whenever they do an attack animation a part of them doesn't move at all despite the rest of their body moving, resulting in stretching textures on them. It's especially obvious when they get critical hits. I hope that gets fixed soon because I hate seeing my Malik have his otherwise very cool looking critical moves ruined by some weird stretching