Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find Trouble Tomkins!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2011
Hey everyone. I'm trying to get the Seasoned Skyrunner badge that you get after doing all book 1 side quests.
I did them all, including rosie harriots, but couldn't find the trouble tomkins npc in the Gullet. Did he get removed, or is this not supposed to happen. if so the game should take the side quest he give out off the badge requirement, cause i've tried everything else.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
As you can see, we've discussed this before:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/trouble-tomkins-no-longer-available-8ad6a424607332890160a927050268bd

You will need to wait until Kingsisle addresses the issue and either fixes it or removes it from our quest logs and the badge requirement.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bwapbweep on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm trying to get the Seasoned Skyrunner badge that you get after doing all book 1 side quests.
I did them all, including rosie harriots, but couldn't find the trouble tomkins npc in the Gullet. Did he get removed, or is this not supposed to happen. if so the game should take the side quest he give out off the badge requirement, cause i've tried everything else.
Welcome to the message boards, bwapbweep! Yes, Trouble Tompkins seems to have gone missing after the last update ( the one introducing the Ambassadors ) Hopefully, KI bug squishers are hunting him down. Maybe One Eyed Jack can confirm if Tompkins was removed on purpose or that it is truly a bug?

Ensign
Feb 07, 2016
bwapbweep on Feb 6, 2018 wrote:
I couldn't find him too. I think he is removed.