Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you want to see next in the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
As we all know Pirate101 has been slacking on updates and bringing interesting/new events to the game. Although there are a thousand questions we could ask, lets try to brainstorm some things that could possibly be added into the game. I'll start us off by saying i would love to visit either Grizzleheim or Polaris next. I've always wanted to go to Polaris ever since we met Catbeard, the little puppet show, and his little tangents made Polaris an ideal place for me. Also, I want to see Napoleguin again( hopefully i spelled his name correctly lol) and I want to see how we could use this favor that he owes us. Grizzleheim is another place I would love to visit, although in has not been mentioned much throughout the events of Pirate101 I won't count the Bears out. What would you like to see in the game next?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
stubborn diego on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
As we all know Pirate101 has been slacking on updates and bringing interesting/new events to the game. Although there are a thousand questions we could ask, lets try to brainstorm some things that could possibly be added into the game. I'll start us off by saying i would love to visit either Grizzleheim or Polaris next. I've always wanted to go to Polaris ever since we met Catbeard, the little puppet show, and his little tangents made Polaris an ideal place for me. Also, I want to see Napoleguin again( hopefully i spelled his name correctly lol) and I want to see how we could use this favor that he owes us. Grizzleheim is another place I would love to visit, although in has not been mentioned much throughout the events of Pirate101 I won't count the Bears out. What would you like to see in the game next?
Hiya, Diego! Great thread; we've all been wanting to express our thoughts and ideas (and certainly we have been! ).

I would start off with saying I want a new House or Bundle. It's been forever since we've got one, and Wizard101 has lots of Bundles. And the last Crown Shop House was Smuggler's Cove, which was forever ago. I know that everyone's wanting a new World (mainly Polaris), and I do somewhat agree, but several people, including myself, are not even Maximum Level yet. If you keep increasing the Level cap, it will be harder and harder to get to Maximum Level.

However, I do still agree with the people asking for a new World - especially Polaris. I would love to go to a snowy place full of French and Russian accents, Penguins and - Polar Bears. Just... Polar Bears.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stubborn diego on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
I don't believe that KI has been "slacking" on updates; we recently had a update during October which introduced Ship PVP and the Ambassadors. Also with this Christmas season we have new Gingerbread Raiders to farm & a new companion pack.
You did spell Napoleguin correctly.
As to your question: this has been asked frequently and I'm sure that KI has a clue ( at least ) what their customers want by now.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
I would really really really like to see us get a world Wizard101 hasn't seen yet.. like Cool Ranch,Valencia and Monquiesta(spelling).Those worlds may not have been the best (besides Valencia) But they were far more unique than the other worlds imo.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
Hiya, Diego! Great thread; we've all been wanting to express our thoughts and ideas (and certainly we have been! ).

I would start off with saying I want a new House or Bundle. It's been forever since we've got one, and Wizard101 has lots of Bundles. And the last Crown Shop House was Smuggler's Cove, which was forever ago. I know that everyone's wanting a new World (mainly Polaris), and I do somewhat agree, but several people, including myself, are not even Maximum Level yet. If you keep increasing the Level cap, it will be harder and harder to get to Maximum Level.

However, I do still agree with the people asking for a new World - especially Polaris. I would love to go to a snowy place full of French and Russian accents, Penguins and - Polar Bears. Just... Polar Bears.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!
Oh, I forgot about the bundles,I agree a new one would be exciting.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
I don't believe that KI has been "slacking" on updates; we recently had a update during October which introduced Ship PVP and the Ambassadors. Also with this Christmas season we have new Gingerbread Raiders to farm & a new companion pack.
You did spell Napoleguin correctly.
As to your question: this has been asked frequently and I'm sure that KI has a clue ( at least ) what their customers want by now.
I agree, but there are many players out there that do not enjoy pvp as much as others. Although the Gingerbread Raiders are a new edition to the game most players could agree that farming them is not beneficial. I guess you could say these are "updates", but they're not what we needed

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I would hope an update would come out soon. I could use a new world or two.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
I do like those ideas as well, but what I would really like to see would be crafting (like everyone else). I do like the process of getting the reagents, crafting the item, being rewarded yeah, but I just love the creativity that Kingsisle puts into the reagents. Taking already existing items in real life, and making them more magical and cool to look at. Well that's just my opinion, in short I would like to see crafting.

Stay Toasty

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Captain Toast on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
I do like those ideas as well, but what I would really like to see would be crafting (like everyone else). I do like the process of getting the reagents, crafting the item, being rewarded yeah, but I just love the creativity that Kingsisle puts into the reagents. Taking already existing items in real life, and making them more magical and cool to look at. Well that's just my opinion, in short I would like to see crafting.

Stay Toasty
Oh, yes, that's another fantastic idea that we forgot to cover. Thank you for bringing this up, Captain Toast.