Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make The Morphing Tent A 1 Realm Zone?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
With the Yuletide Update both Ship PVP and The Party Room became 1 realm zones, this is logical because it helps you run into people better. I got to thinking, what place does it help to run into people? Then I thought, the Morphing Tent in Circus Maximus. It might help people gets morphs if the Morphing Tent got the 1 realm zone treatment. Then I thought of a problem, if the Morphing Tent became 1 zone it would need more 2 person morphing stations. Then I looked around the Morphing Tent, I have found space to add 2 more 2 person morphing stations. I am proposing a slight Morphing Tent redesign. Nothing will change except for right when you walk in. Directly to the left of the door before the first 1 person morphing station, and directly to the right of the door where the Cat, Eagle, Man, and Owl are standing will become 2 new 2 person morphing stations. After this change the Morphing Tent will have 4 1 person morphing stations and 4 2 person morphing stations, the Morphing Tent will be a 1 realm zone, and the Cat, Eagle, man, and Owl currently just used for decoration will be removed.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't like it when the Morphing Tent is crowded and chaotic. I prefer being able to be in there by myself or just meeting a couple of people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 16, 2017 wrote:
With the Yuletide Update both Ship PVP and The Party Room became 1 realm zones, this is logical because it helps you run into people better. I got to thinking, what place does it help to run into people? Then I thought, the Morphing Tent in Circus Maximus. It might help people gets morphs if the Morphing Tent got the 1 realm zone treatment. Then I thought of a problem, if the Morphing Tent became 1 zone it would need more 2 person morphing stations. Then I looked around the Morphing Tent, I have found space to add 2 more 2 person morphing stations. I am proposing a slight Morphing Tent redesign. Nothing will change except for right when you walk in. Directly to the left of the door before the first 1 person morphing station, and directly to the right of the door where the Cat, Eagle, Man, and Owl are standing will become 2 new 2 person morphing stations. After this change the Morphing Tent will have 4 1 person morphing stations and 4 2 person morphing stations, the Morphing Tent will be a 1 realm zone, and the Cat, Eagle, man, and Owl currently just used for decoration will be removed.
There are a lot of problems with making the morphing tent a one area zone.
1. It's not a separate area from the rest of Bestia.
2. There is a glitch that occurs when morphing that sends you out of the morphing tent to a black screen ( what I call the Black Abyss ).
3. Often when leaving pet pvp or morphing the game automatically sends you to realm Avery.
I don't see all the "space" you claim there is in the tent for extra stations; having them too close together may cause problems during a morph. If you want to meet people for morphing just go to a busy realm. That's simple and doesn't require re-coding/re-decorating of a necessary part of the game.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If you you want to meet people in the Morphing tent, just go to Avery.

-Indigo

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm not sure that ship pvp and the party room are only one realm. It sounded like the first entry would put you in the first and busiest realm. If it was crowded enough in there, wouldn't it shift you to another area or realm, when the first one got too full? Can you still shift realms in the party room if you choose to? Could you still have a message boards invitation for people to meet in the party room on realm Boochbeard at a specific time, for example? I haven't tested this on my Party room owning pirate. I can see why voluntary realm switching might not be an option in ship pvp.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
When I'm meeting someone to morph with, I prefer to go to an uncrowded realm. Cuts down on the competition for slots and I find randos running around in circles shouting "Wheeeee!" irritating.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
though i think its was a neat idea i have to agree with the others who spoke before me, as well as mention that during morphathon the avery area couldnt hold us all plus whenever kilive has visited us in there its 4+ areas full yet only 50ish showing.. so size capacity is too tiny? still i like that you're thinking of ways to improve stuff and brave enough to share it :D

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I would propose that if you want to be with more morphers you pick avery.
There are many times where I want to be in the tent with just a few other people on a less populated server.