Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Teacher's Pet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
My favorite pet so far is the Manticore (although I though one as a companion would be great with the beastmaster banner).

A pet I would love to see would be the porpoise pet from the Fantastic Voyage Bundle. Also some of the wizard101 school pets (like a Hydra to represent my balance in pirate) would be cool so I could show off my love for Pirate and Wizard in one game.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
Willowydream on Dec 4, 2017 wrote:
Yuletide in the Spiral has inspired me to request a Gingerbread Boy/Girl pet.

I am kind of hoping that they will release one of these as a yuletide companion this year with the new ships

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
Professor Falmea on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone, and the great ideas for future pets. I'll make sure Decius has eyes on this post if he hasn't already. ::grin::

Speaking of favorites - you can keep with the pet theme if you'd like, but if you'd rather, let's talk gear/weapons. What's your absolute favorite in the game and why? Great stats? Looks awesome? Let us know!
My favorite weapon in the game is the Axe of the Minotaur Lords because we get the talent Follow Through that can't be gotten anywhere else. If I had to choose one for looks though it has to be Friar Sand's Unyielding Weapon because it is so unique and cool looking. It also reminds me of a pretty cool world (one I which I had a themed house for *wink wink*)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for the feedback, everyone, and the great ideas for future pets. I'll make sure Decius has eyes on this post if he hasn't already. ::grin::

Speaking of favorites - you can keep with the pet theme if you'd like, but if you'd rather, let's talk gear/weapons. What's your absolute favorite in the game and why? Great stats? Looks awesome? Let us know!
I'm going to have to go with either the Tetsubo or the Fire and Ice Weapon (LOL, I forget what exactly they're called, but I know it has something to do with Fire and Ice ).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

I prefer gear and weapons that are more elegant. I would really love to see less armor and swords and more pirate-y gear and elegant weapons like rapiers, and wands like the Cherry Blossom. My main pirates are girls, and they don't like all that metal armor we saw in Aquila and Monquista.

Let's all go to a Masquerade Ball, maybe?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015

fall champion weapon level 65 is the best. Its like a nefarious staff with much longer range and better summons. I really wish I had it.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
pets I want? - Abominable weaver pet please, and a hoodoo abominable weaver as well, with a witch doctors hat and green glowing eyes and and a black skull painted over its web shooter, also have green smoke unfurling from its eyes too, and give its fingers that black animation that the grim tooth reapers skin has. I'd also like a crow but with antler horns coming out of its head and a ribbon tied around its waist connected to four more ribbons each hanging from the ribbon on its back downward, each ribbon also has a decorated skull on its end so the bird has four skulls hanging from the ribbons each tied to the one wrapped around its waist (if it wasn't clear before I really like spooky pets). Also give it the same spooky aura as the heck kitty, but also red light coming out of its mouth whenever it opens it.

A lich king pet like the spirit of inquiry in wiz, A walking cauldron with 8 spider legs and 8 eyes all around its top, and a mouth in its middle with sharp teeth always smiling. Also have a skeleton hand like the not so remotely evil cauldrons hand coming up out of the soup with a laddle in it. Expect instead of stirring have it feed a skull being held by another skeletal hand coming out of the soup. Give it an animation so when the one hand feeds soup to the skull in the other the cauldron spits it out of his mouth. It would be called the ventriloquenisian necro-pot.

jellyfish pet, flaming jellyfish pet, king jellyfish pet with a crown and a lighter more regal color scheme and probably some unique tentacles, because, you know, "king".

living cannonball pet please, like the living snowball in wiz bot a cannonball that explodes every couple of minutes, you can even give it a little mini cannon to shoot out of to.

Orthrus pet! it can even be a hybrid of the heck hounds! also can we get the ability to dye our pets? that would be awesome.

So there's my suggestions for pets, gonna need some research for weapons.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I like the special mooshu weapons, the jade spear and the monks spade,Those kinds of weapons I love! (Why is there no witchdoctor staff or staffy shooty weapon that looks that good!!!) I also really want the sword in the player goods mooshu section of "the art behind pirate101". I've seen it on the privateer weapon they get fora storyline quest in mooshu, but I'd like it if it were available to everyone, and dual blade instead of with a shield. I also love gaspard de vole's poleaxe after he finishes the "Bob's not your uncle" promotion quest. the trident is awesome and I really like the silent knight swords in the crown shop! (which, again, come with no shooty staffy or staffy variant for the holidays, I know its a sword but I really want a Christmas weapon, in fact krampus's staff would be perfect if he was a boss in the game!) all of the nefarious 5 weapons are amazing (especially the machine gun). I also like bishops gears of war, & I'd really love it if we could get a weapon with one of the mechanical eyes we saw in the valencia part 2 teaser, one of those huge ones! (but you know, not as huge, and preferably floating beside our head like the flaming skull of the orb of nefarious death.) also give us 2 machine guns on both hands! make them lean but really well designed a la the armada. I would also love commander typhoons swords, it just looks so cool! and the overseers gun that shoots rockets is something I need!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
piratical505 on Dec 10, 2017 wrote:
pets I want? - Abominable weaver pet please, and a hoodoo abominable weaver as well, with a witch doctors hat and green glowing eyes and and a black skull painted over its web shooter, also have green smoke unfurling from its eyes too, and give its fingers that black animation that the grim tooth reapers skin has. I'd also like a crow but with antler horns coming out of its head and a ribbon tied around its waist connected to four more ribbons each hanging from the ribbon on its back downward, each ribbon also has a decorated skull on its end so the bird has four skulls hanging from the ribbons each tied to the one wrapped around its waist (if it wasn't clear before I really like spooky pets). Also give it the same spooky aura as the heck kitty, but also red light coming out of its mouth whenever it opens it.

A lich king pet like the spirit of inquiry in wiz, A walking cauldron with 8 spider legs and 8 eyes all around its top, and a mouth in its middle with sharp teeth always smiling. Also have a skeleton hand like the not so remotely evil cauldrons hand coming up out of the soup with a laddle in it. Expect instead of stirring have it feed a skull being held by another skeletal hand coming out of the soup. Give it an animation so when the one hand feeds soup to the skull in the other the cauldron spits it out of his mouth. It would be called the ventriloquenisian necro-pot.

jellyfish pet, flaming jellyfish pet, king jellyfish pet with a crown and a lighter more regal color scheme and probably some unique tentacles, because, you know, "king".

living cannonball pet please, like the living snowball in wiz bot a cannonball that explodes every couple of minutes, you can even give it a little mini cannon to shoot out of to.

Orthrus pet! it can even be a hybrid of the heck hounds! also can we get the ability to dye our pets? that would be awesome.

So there's my suggestions for pets, gonna need some research for weapons.
great ideas!!!!

especially love the living cannonball pet idea! this is a must-have gem <3 however, imo i'd like to see it not explode though whizzing around would be great.. for an exploding or sparking type how about a box/crate of TNT? idle as a box, lids slips dynamite heads pop up peek out then light each other go boom sending fireworks cascading onto our pirate? and for that mini-cannon idea(adorable) maybe make it a mini confetti cannon? or like the old-timey pop shooters that a flag pops out the front that says "boom"? hmm super neat inspirations though tyvm for sharing them <3

in fact reminds me of an old but highly loved idea i had posted forever ago.. a land tortoise(like willowdreamer's ones near goronado dungeon) but with a cannon backpack on back.. not 2 legged like pokemon but actually walks on all fours and wears a green bombproof cap similar to commando one..

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Calamity Finch on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
How about a Russian Doll pet. It could hop along after you, and could open and re-nest itself. It would open and turn into a crowd of tiny dolls, that would then re-stack, hopping back in, and become one bigger doll. I would love to see what a special attack for it might look like.
You just made my Polish community laugh very much!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
On the subject of pets, How about a Gingerbread Cat? Yup, a play on a ginger cat. I think it would be funny to see how it might run, and seeing it's skinny flatness. A Gingerbread Puppy would also be very cute, and funny to see attacking the Gingerbread Raiders.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
On the subject of pets, How about a Gingerbread Cat? Yup, a play on a ginger cat. I think it would be funny to see how it might run, and seeing it's skinny flatness. A Gingerbread Puppy would also be very cute, and funny to see attacking the Gingerbread Raiders.
I love the idea of a "Gingerbread Puppy", as we already have cats as Pets, but very few Dogs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
I think it might look like Pokey from the Gumby and Pokey Show. ( Gosh, does anyone on these boards remember Gumby? )
If you don't, just do a Google search....

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In the Party room, there should be a pet drop of a Party Animal. I'm not sure what kind of animal it would be, but there would be wild and messy hair sticking out. I think it might have colorful hair too, and maybe some streamers and confetti dangling off it.
There could also be a Party Chameleon, wearing a little hat, and unrolling its tongue like a party favor with a little tweeting sound.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Happy New Year everyone!!

though there are MANY great suggestions for new pets in circus maximus area i though I'd include link to a more recent one that can help inspire others to post great ideas on this as well as that one just in case either get locked, the other might still be open and checkable? link here.. https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/dreaming-of-a-new-pirate-pet-tell-ki-8ad6a4

also for easter spring st pattys etc maybe a magician's hat? out pops bunny or even be crazy and a frog? a bunch of doves? a cat in a hat? a leprachaun? hybrids off of it could wear tiny hats mebbe :3 or something like the person who posted on link above, maybe a majoras mask type hoodooey pet? his had uga bugaa look but could go far with this idea really.. love the monkey companions, but i still have hopes for a super duper tiny spider monkey pet that might sit on my shoulder in idle.. or a leaping lemur? jumps up nuzzles me eats a banana or something pops back down to the ground? ofc if it danced like the ones in madagascar movie when we do that'd be pure epic imo.. (pokes tony for this animation) squirrels in kilts that pelt enemies with acorns? sweetheart swans for valentines day? cuddly teddy bears? oni hybrids?

stormy jen silver

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'll make sure Decius and company examine it thoroughly... ::grin::. New year, new topic coming up shortly!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'll make sure Decius and company examine it thoroughly... ::grin::. New year, new topic coming up shortly!
Woohoo!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
this is almost two months old but i think it's fine.

fave pet: ram-a-lam. it looks cute with the backpack.

dream pet: a little squirrel with an acorn cannon. it rolls a little cannon/artillery around and it shoots acorns at it's target. idling the squirrel would make repairs on it.

fave gear: Haywire Thunder Rifle. that thing has allot of range and is the best (or second best) gun in the game. non weapon wise my fave gear is 7th Cavalry Cover. it has a really neat design.