Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Harvest Season

AuthorMessage
The winds have changed and gotten a bit cooler. It's definitely fall out there!

We make a big hubub about Halloween in this corner of the Spiral (it's one of our favorite holidays, both in game and outside of it), but there's not a whole lot for the rest of the season. The closest thing is that Captain Fowl actually becomes seasonally relevant! ::grin:: So, my question for you is - if you had your way and could choose one way to celebrate the Fall/Harvest season in the Spiral, what would it be?

Can't wait to see what you think. We're thankful for this amazing community, and hope you have a wonderful holiday (if you celebrate next week).

With fire,

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
How about a "feast" in the Party Room, with a unique seasonal vendor like Harvest Hannah? Maybe she could sell some doubloons as well as housing items?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Professor Falmea on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:

We make a big hubub about Halloween in this corner of the Spiral (it's one of our favorite holidays, both in game and outside of it), but there's not a whole lot for the rest of the season. The closest thing is that Captain Fowl actually becomes seasonally relevant! ::grin:: So, my question for you is - if you had your way and could choose one way to celebrate the Fall/Harvest season in the Spiral, what would it be?

Can't wait to see what you think. We're thankful for this amazing community, and hope you have a wonderful holiday (if you celebrate next week).

With fire,

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Why not as a Turkey as a pet available in the Crown Shop for the week before and the week of thanksgiving! It could have a feathered egg colored brown and orange. The Turkey could be colored light brown and have a light orange beak and light orange feathers. The Turkey could also be a hybrid created by morphing an Autumn Yeti with an Ostrich.

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
A seasonal turkey companion in the Crown Shop. It would look like Captain Fowl.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

With fire,

Truly amazing, Dalia. How about celebrating it with a Harvest Haven (a House) in the skies of Cool Ranch?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In thinking about Wizard's Ravenwood towers, Harvest Lord, and the hapless moles and their un-dead veggie revenants, I do hope you are thinking about a new encounter with Captain Fowl, though reopening the dungeon we meet him in would be better than nothing. Still, pirate has no equivalent seasonal events like Wizard, and it would be nice to have things on Pirate that don't compete directly with Wizard's big stuff. How about a water mole witchdoctor who, trying for a good harvest, summoned up something he couldn't handle, something with many minions and encounters.
It might be nice to have some harvest plants, cornstalks, pumpkins on vines, interesting gourds, fall flower baskets, cornucopias etc, some of which might be prizes in such new dungeons.

I also agree with Willowydream, the party room ought to be decorated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
May we please have the Turkey Hat? Or maybe Harvest Hannah's pilgrim outfit? A Turkey mount? Hmmm, seasonal gauntlets?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

With fire,

Yarrr, I think some Harvest themed Weaponry would be a fine edition, like a Harvesting Scythe or a pair of Turkey Legs maybe?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I want little seasonal quests like W101 gets. Or a new card pack for the season. Or a new bundle because it'd be nice to know you still love us...

Everyone seems to like the turkey pet, in both corners of the Spiral. Hmmm... interesting...

New topic posting shortly!