Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do Ignores Count Toward Your Friend Limit?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
First of all I want to thank Ki for increasing the friend limit for members to 150(I still wish it was increased for non-members to the original member limit of 120). Anyway, a few days ago one of my pirates reached the maximum friend limit of 150. It's great I have so many friends but what if I want to add someone and I can't find someone who no longer plays to remove? I got to thinking about the fact I currently have 4 pirates on ignore and I wondered if I took them off ignore status if I would have 4 more spaces for friends? Maybe Decius, Falmea, Ki Nat Live(who needs a message boards name, we'd welcome her), One-Eyed Jack, or Ratbeard could answer that question. I asked Anecorbie in game and she didn't know the answer, maybe someone here does.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
An easy experiment, remove the ignores and see if it lets you add 4 more friends. I suspect the lists are separate. If it doesn't work, and you run into the ignored again, and they are still rude, you can ignore them again.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
First of all I want to thank Ki for increasing the friend limit for members to 150(I still wish it was increased for non-members to the original member limit of 120). Anyway, a few days ago one of my pirates reached the maximum friend limit of 150. It's great I have so many friends but what if I want to add someone and I can't find someone who no longer plays to remove? I got to thinking about the fact I currently have 4 pirates on ignore and I wondered if I took them off ignore status if I would have 4 more spaces for friends? Maybe Decius, Falmea, Ki Nat Live(who needs a message boards name, we'd welcome her), One-Eyed Jack, or Ratbeard could answer that question. I asked Anecorbie in game and she didn't know the answer, maybe someone here does.
I highly doubt it. On my Witchdoctor, I have around 30-35 people on ignored so I highly doubt the ignore list counts towards your friends list limit. I could be wrong though.