Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Members have better luck

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2015
One small benefit members could have is when they try loot rolls and packs, they have a better chance of getting good stuff. Just slightly better, though.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
DUNKLE0STEUS on Nov 3, 2017 wrote:
One small benefit members could have is when they try loot rolls and packs, they have a better chance of getting good stuff. Just slightly better, though.
No, that wouldn't be fair at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think that this idea is very unfair to non-members, after all, we're paying the exact same price for a pack as a member is - I should have the same chance as anyone of getting "the good stuff".

Admiral
May 30, 2010
No. Just too unfair to do that, when some people can't afford to be members. The cries of "Pay to win" would be deafening.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I agree with everyone except the original poster. It would be unfair to non members.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
No, Just no. I'm a member and I still hate this idea. It would be very unfair to nonmembers and would cause much anger from all nonmembers and many members. So, no way.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi and welcome to the message boards!

I love to see new faces and hear new ideas being posted on here :3 though i do have to agree that having better loot drop chance is a bit stingy to give it to just members, what I love about it most is that nobody has mentioned it like you have before.. which means i bet you have some amazing wonderful and creative new ideas popping along in that brain of yours! and you were very sweet and polite in the way you offered your idea <3 well we'd love to hear all of them :3 new ideas can be exciting and ever know you might say something that will spark others thinking too! so dont be shy of us just cuz one idea wasnt very popular, trust me when i say these wonderful pirates that posted above me all have been highly supportive of suggestions that do fit into P101 <3 most of which have some amazing thoughts of their own i might add :3

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Feb 04, 2015
Okay, I do realize that this is a bad idea
whoops

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DUNKLE0STEUS on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
whoops
That's ok, this is what the Boards are for - presentation of ideas & getting feedback ( for or against ). You've had some other good ideas for us!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
DUNKLE0STEUS on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
whoops
Its alright, everyone has bad ideas.