Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone Part 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Ok you might see me as crazy, and this will most likely never happen. But imagine Albion skyway becoming a marleybone part 2? There are still thousands if not millions of armada troops being built and are in Westminister skyway. What about Guy Fox tries to use these troops left without a leader to help gain independence from the Marleybonians. And the reason your pirate your called back to Marelybone is to stop these threats. Possibly you could go to Marelybone city and stop a "terrorist" group that are Albion from planning it to stop the attack and so on. This whole thing could be easily another 5-10 levels and would help put an end to our need in Marleybone because it feels like we just left Marleybone without a story finished. We did only do enough to get a captain status in the Royal Navy, and nothing more. This could also put an end to the Guy Fox plot. The only problem I could see with this is not all players have done the Bonnie Anne promotion that involves Guy Fox because it is not required. Plz give feedback!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eyespy402 on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
Ok you might see me as crazy, and this will most likely never happen. But imagine Albion skyway becoming a marleybone part 2? There are still thousands if not millions of armada troops being built and are in Westminister skyway. What about Guy Fox tries to use these troops left without a leader to help gain independence from the Marleybonians. And the reason your pirate your called back to Marelybone is to stop these threats. Possibly you could go to Marelybone city and stop a "terrorist" group that are Albion from planning it to stop the attack and so on. This whole thing could be easily another 5-10 levels and would help put an end to our need in Marleybone because it feels like we just left Marleybone without a story finished. We did only do enough to get a captain status in the Royal Navy, and nothing more. This could also put an end to the Guy Fox plot. The only problem I could see with this is not all players have done the Bonnie Anne promotion that involves Guy Fox because it is not required. Plz give feedback!
I feel that it's very likely that we will go to Albion. Also, I feel the promotion of main quest line companions is required or you'll run into trouble when promoting or in having a messed up story line.