Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Around The Spiral Trips

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
So, i was playing Pirate101 as Dante , and somebody stowed away on my Galleon. That sparked a thought in my mind. What if a few people went on a ship, and went on a cruise, or an expedition around the Spiral, through every world, completing sidequests/defeating enemies along the way? It's a fun little idea i made up. If you want to do this, or would like to add something to this kinda thing, then just post down below! I'd love to hear what you think of my neat lil' idea!

Hardy Quinn
Captain of the Double Lily

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
So, i was playing Pirate101 as Dante , and somebody stowed away on my Galleon. That sparked a thought in my mind. What if a few people went on a ship, and went on a cruise, or an expedition around the Spiral, through every world, completing sidequests/defeating enemies along the way? It's a fun little idea i made up. If you want to do this, or would like to add something to this kinda thing, then just post down below! I'd love to hear what you think of my neat lil' idea!

Hardy Quinn
Captain of the Double Lily
That's a great idea, Hardy! What if you could also make some kind of cruise/luxury retreat around Skull Island? And you could pay the one who's taking you around for Gold!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It sounds like a good idea. I'd suggest a free to play cruise in the free areas for low level players. Once you sail into a pay area, free players are booted to their last life fountain. I wish we could take them more places.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Sounds fun! I would enjoy a quest line like that.