Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About The Lights In Moo Tower And Sato's Tea Room

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I noticed how in Sato's Scarlet Orchid Tea Room the different floors have different colors of lights and how The Tower Of Moo Manchu has the same light color on all the floors. The lights in Sato's Scarlet Orchid Tea Room look okay but I thought of an idea to make them(and the lights in the Tower Of Moo Manchu) look better. What if the color of the lights changed with the seasons?

For Christmas: Have the first floor(s) with red lights, the second floor(s) with green lights, the third floor(s) with white lights, the forth floor(s) with gold lights, and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

For Easter: Have the first floor(s) with yellow lights, the second floor(s) with pink lights, the third floor(s) with white lights, and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

For Flag Day, Independence Day(The Forth Of July), Memorial Day, and Veteran's Day: Have the first floor(s) with white lights, then have the second floor(s) with blue lights, have the third floor(s)with red lights, have the forth floor(s) with purple lights(to honor purple heart veterans), and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

For Halloween: Have the first floor(s) with orange lights, the second floor(s) with purple lights, the third floor(s) with red lights, and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

For Saint Patrick's Day: Have all the first floor(s) with green lights, the second floor(s) with yellow lights. and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

For Valentine's Day: Have the first floor(s) with pink lights, the second floor(s) with red lights, and then have that pattern repeat through the final floor.

I may add more to this idea later. Any thoughts?