Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time for a new clue Pls.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok it was stated that new hybrids were added to the game / and YEA the one you showed on KI live was found.

however - it seems we pirates are a lazy bunch and really need a new clue about another new hybrid please.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
Ok it was stated that new hybrids were added to the game / and YEA the one you showed on KI live was found.

however - it seems we pirates are a lazy bunch and really need a new clue about another new hybrid please.
when ya got almost 40 views and zero yarrs it seems to me that its possible that others feel kinda put off by how you ask for stuff hun.. to me it just feels salty and demanding though i try to not get grumpy :/ I do realize clues are fun and after trying for months you get one that helps its a relief :3 also we all wish hybrid-making could be a bit easier in general, thus why i suggested elixirs that could increase such luck etc.. however, it just feels rude to me when you start topics like this.. as if decius isnt an extremely busy genius but a personal slave minion to be ordered about and chatised if slow or reluctant to do as you bid.. im sorry if this feels harsh at all, its just how i feel whenever ive read your stuff :/ idk how to fix it, but tbh if i was decius i wouldnt give in every time someone asked.. because it leads to this mess of constantly asking >.< takes the fun out of it for me.. still, im sure your voice is just an echo for those that also have been hoping for another clue or two, so imo if decius has the time and is sweet enough to offer another teaser, im sure many many others would also be grateful, not just you..

x hugs decius x tyvm for all you do, we love you muchness and if you feel like popping us a clue or two, we'll always be happy to recieve the blessing :3 if not we still love ya ofc <3
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well Stormy Jen Silver / if saying Please is a bad way to start we are in trouble

as to the rest of your comment / where is the thumbs down button