Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Removing unwanted doubloons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
It would be nice to be able to throw away doubloons by right-clicking them like removing treasure cards in Wizard101. I don't like how the only way to get rid of them is by using them in battle or by trading. This option would really help getting rid of not-so-useful doubloons. *cough* egg timer *cough*

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
AllToonedUp on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
It would be nice to be able to throw away doubloons by right-clicking them like removing treasure cards in Wizard101. I don't like how the only way to get rid of them is by using them in battle or by trading. This option would really help getting rid of not-so-useful doubloons. *cough* egg timer *cough*
I think we've been asking for this since Doubloons were invented. Same with all those Eyepatches we get from the gift boxes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
I think we've been asking for this since Doubloons were invented. Same with all those Eyepatches we get from the gift boxes.

One difference: you can trash the eyepatches from your backpack.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
One difference: you can trash the eyepatches from your backpack.
True - actually, I discovered yesterday after posting this that the eyepatches can now be sold for gold at a shop -- 4 gold for the Birthday eyepatch!

Cha-ching!