Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

one wish (retopic)

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
However it makes a decent weapon to clog the armada's gears.
Too bad the ingredients can't be had, due to the armada's blockade.

I wish we could make the snacks ourselves.
Granted: But your Galley is now a mess and attracts cockroaches of DOooom!
I wish we had new Ambassador's Requests!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Granted: But your Galley is now a mess and attracts cockroaches of DOooom!
I wish we had new Ambassador's Requests!
You get the new quests, and they send you to Albion and Polaris!
Oh no, the storm gates to Albion and Polaris are blocked and you must turn back.

I wish I had a wind stone for them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
You get the new quests, and they send you to Albion and Polaris!
Oh no, the storm gates to Albion and Polaris are blocked and you must turn back.

I wish I had a wind stone for them.
Granted, but then you must do a nearly endless string of quests to get permission to use the stormgates from the NPC in charge of them.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Granted! But your first mate thought it was a valuable gem and sold it at the Pearl and Plunder.
I wish I could grow a yum tree at my house.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Granted! But your first mate thought it was a valuable gem and sold it at the Pearl and Plunder.
Granted! But Ninjas come and try to kill you.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Avery Court Grace on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Your yum tree grows, but out of loyalty to their emperor, all your Mooshu crewmen mutiny against you and plan your execution.
I wish I could escape and get the crew's loyalty back.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Calamity Finch on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
Your yum tree grows, but out of loyalty to their emperor, all your Mooshu crewmen mutiny against you and plan your execution.
I wish I could escape and get the crew's loyalty back.
Granted, you escape to a pit of fire and your companions cannot come and help.

I wish el toro had a super strike power(we all wish that don't we?).

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
kingme655 on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
Granted, you escape to a pit of fire and your companions cannot come and help.

I wish el toro had a super strike power(we all wish that don't we?).
Granted, it does 200 damage and reduces Toro's health, dodge, and movement by 50%.
I wish he could get a lot more health.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Calamity Finch on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:
Granted, it does 200 damage and reduces Toro's health, dodge, and movement by 50%.
I wish he could get a lot more health.
Granted, but he thinks one is a lot.

I wish for endless mega snacks.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
kingme655 on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Granted, but he thinks one is a lot.

I wish for endless mega snacks.
Granted, but all of your pets become morbidly obese because of their unbalanced diet.

I wish for the glorious return of Blind Mew. (on the Message Boards, I mean. Is that cheating?)

(In case that's cheating:) I wish all my gold would turn into scrip.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Blixet on Mar 2, 2018 wrote:
Granted, but all of your pets become morbidly obese because of their unbalanced diet.

I wish for the glorious return of Blind Mew. (on the Message Boards, I mean. Is that cheating?)

(In case that's cheating:) I wish all my gold would turn into scrip.
Granted, but the only thing mew ever says is "that would be telling".

I wish I had the max level fall champion weapon, blood coat, moo boots, endless crowns, endless backpack space and were unable to disconnect, lag, or be hacked.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
Granted, but the only thing mew ever says is "that would be telling".

I wish I had the max level fall champion weapon, blood coat, moo boots, endless crowns, endless backpack space and were unable to disconnect, lag, or be hacked.
Granted, but the game dies the next day ( St. Bonobo's curse, you know. )
Post Edit: To cancel out the curse, I'll wish that the game will continue for at least 5 more years!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The game continues, but everyone in the Spiral gets amnesia from a certain Crazy Monquistan, who stole something from some snake ladies in Aquila, and has been letting it evaporate into the air everywhere we've been. Everyone has forgotten the last five years, and we just met Avery for the first time, again. He has a little job for us to do, and is offering us a ship for a reward.
When I get to Monquista and Cool Ranch again, I wish they will be in the season where their plants grow and bloom, with pretty gardens and greenery.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 12, 2018 wrote:
The game continues, but everyone in the Spiral gets amnesia from a certain Crazy Monquistan, who stole something from some snake ladies in Aquila, and has been letting it evaporate into the air everywhere we've been. Everyone has forgotten the last five years, and we just met Avery for the first time, again. He has a little job for us to do, and is offering us a ship for a reward.
When I get to Monquista and Cool Ranch again, I wish they will be in the season where their plants grow and bloom, with pretty gardens and greenery.
Granted, but you're highly allergic to all the pollen. Achoo, achoo, achoo
I wish this topic would die off. ( jk )

Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
Oh, Monquista and Cool Ranch will have a bunch of greenery. The flesh eating plants from the Isle of Doom have made their way to Monquista and Cool Ranch! Coincidentally, at the exact same time, both worlds are hit with giant rain storms. The seeds make their way to the two worlds and start growing and spreading like wildfire. The flesh eating plants eat all of the inhabitants of both worlds. Once you and your crew show up, you get caught by them (giant vines pull you in from the skyway) and are also eaten and killed. The End

From the Monkey's Paw I wish for an endless supply of companion training points that I can actually use (I have to protect myself from people saying "but you can't ever use them" ).

Smart Scott Morris-Level 65
Two-Faced Sabrina Alcott-Level 15

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Taylor Daisy Flame on Mar 14, 2018 wrote:
Oh, Monquista and Cool Ranch will have a bunch of greenery. The flesh eating plants from the Isle of Doom have made their way to Monquista and Cool Ranch! Coincidentally, at the exact same time, both worlds are hit with giant rain storms. The seeds make their way to the two worlds and start growing and spreading like wildfire. The flesh eating plants eat all of the inhabitants of both worlds. Once you and your crew show up, you get caught by them (giant vines pull you in from the skyway) and are also eaten and killed. The End

From the Monkey's Paw I wish for an endless supply of companion training points that I can actually use (I have to protect myself from people saying "but you can't ever use them" ).

Smart Scott Morris-Level 65
Two-Faced Sabrina Alcott-Level 15
Granted, but it trains them so much that they have independent thought and defeat you.

I wish for a max level of every class with perfect gear and all companions while removing the ability for the game to lag, be hacked, or be shut down. Also with endless worlds in the game and promotion quests every few dozen levels.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
kingme655 on Mar 15, 2018 wrote:
Granted, but it trains them so much that they have independent thought and defeat you.

I wish for a max level of every class with perfect gear and all companions while removing the ability for the game to lag, be hacked, or be shut down. Also with endless worlds in the game and promotion quests every few dozen levels.
Granted: But your pack, bank, house, ship, attic and gold are filled, your pets are maxed and won't eat any more snacks, and you can't get any quest rewards. You are max level on every pirate, even nautical, so no XP. You can't use the promotion quests because your crew can't promote above you, and you are at max level.

I wish for a bigger pack, bank, gold storage, and a weapons locker.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 16, 2018 wrote:
Granted: But your pack, bank, house, ship, attic and gold are filled, your pets are maxed and won't eat any more snacks, and you can't get any quest rewards. You are max level on every pirate, even nautical, so no XP. You can't use the promotion quests because your crew can't promote above you, and you are at max level.

I wish for a bigger pack, bank, gold storage, and a weapons locker.
Granted - but suddenly you lose count of how many you have and you can't find your original gear!

I wish to get the Nefarious 6th Badge.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 17, 2018 wrote:
Granted - but suddenly you lose count of how many you have and you can't find your original gear!

I wish to get the Nefarious 6th Badge.
Granted, but then you turn traitor in any team-up you enter. ( come on, you know you can get that badge without wishing for it. )
I wish that I worked for KingsIsle!

Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
A new storyline update this year with cool ranch and monquistan companion promotions.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
Prestopirate on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
A new storyline update this year with cool ranch and monquistan companion promotions.
granted. but your not high level enough to beat it.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2013
Prestopirate on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
Granted but 90% of battles is ship battles

Wish for max level pirates of each class with op gear

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Stormy Jeffery Pac... on May 1, 2018 wrote:
Granted but 90% of battles is ship battles

Wish for max level pirates of each class with op gear
Done but you're account has just been banned.

I wish for a new higher level dungeon that drops cool looking gear.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on May 1, 2018 wrote:
Done but you're account has just been banned.

I wish for a new higher level dungeon that drops cool looking gear.
Done, but it's impossible to solo, you must use team-up ( and even then it's a good chance your team can't complete it; Because the OP gear is necessary to win the battles. )
My nefarious mind strikes again!

Post Edit: Ah, I see that you said "cool looking gear", ok, then that gear has no stats and is un-stitch-able! Hehehe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012