Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching Ship Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
I thought of an idea recently, and that would be the ability to stitch gear to your ship just like how you can stitch gear on our characters. For example we can stitch Hulls, cannons, and the most anticipated- the Figureheads. I think it would add a nice customization feature to our ships, and give us the freedom to customize our ships even more. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
barbarise123 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
I thought of an idea recently, and that would be the ability to stitch gear to your ship just like how you can stitch gear on our characters. For example we can stitch Hulls, cannons, and the most anticipated- the Figureheads. I think it would add a nice customization feature to our ships, and give us the freedom to customize our ships even more. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.
Hmm, that's a good idea! To have a Figurehead that looks awesome but doesn't do much, but then you could Stitch that with the stats of a Figurehead that has does good damage? To quote Joey Karo:

"I like it, I like it!"

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!