Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's next for Napoleguin?rise

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Okay so I think something a lot of people have overlooked regarding Napoleguin is very interesting. So now that we have actually crippled the armada's power to a great degree (though not entirely), isn't this kinda also a bad sign of things to come. Let's look at the history of Napoleguin in which under his leadership, Polaris was singlehandedly winning a war against all the great powers of the spiral and ultimately they lost but there's a key reason why. The main cause behind Polaris and Napoleguin's downfall was the introduction of Valencia's Armada clockworks that changed the entire course of the war. Now we know that Napoleguin is free once again and has returned to Polaris and will no doubt gain back his power (if he hasn't already). We also know the Armada forces are very much so in a bad state and have lost much of their former glory.

Well without the looming threat of the Armada to keep Napoleguin and Polaris from taking over again, what does this mean for the other worlds, and shouldn't they be worried considering Polaris no longer has much to be afraid of especially now that they have their leader back. Marleybone is probably still recovering from the war, Valencia is under a lot of disorder now, heck even Monquista is still having issues of their own with the whole banana tree conspiracy. And Skull Island is only just starting to become a serious growing power with still a lot of organization needed.

This whole situation gives Polaris and Napoleguin the perfect opportunity to rise in power again and launch another war against all the spiral powers while they're all distracted considering Polaris is (as far as we know) not having these same issues and have in theory no one to stand in their way this time. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but this spells out quite an interesting plot line if it actually has any merit to it. But I can't imagine the future plot will ignore this I mean it's possible Napoleguin has reformed and no longer wants to take over the spiral but he does have enough reason to hate at least Marleybone and Valencia considering both ended his reign and imprisoned him.

What do you guys think? Any chance this will carry over into the story?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ethan the baron on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
Okay so I think something a lot of people have overlooked regarding Napoleguin is very interesting. So now that we have actually crippled the armada's power to a great degree (though not entirely), isn't this kinda also a bad sign of things to come. Let's look at the history of Napoleguin in which under his leadership, Polaris was singlehandedly winning a war against all the great powers of the spiral and ultimately they lost but there's a key reason why. The main cause behind Polaris and Napoleguin's downfall was the introduction of Valencia's Armada clockworks that changed the entire course of the war. Now we know that Napoleguin is free once again and has returned to Polaris and will no doubt gain back his power (if he hasn't already). We also know the Armada forces are very much so in a bad state and have lost much of their former glory.

Well without the looming threat of the Armada to keep Napoleguin and Polaris from taking over again, what does this mean for the other worlds, and shouldn't they be worried considering Polaris no longer has much to be afraid of especially now that they have their leader back. Marleybone is probably still recovering from the war, Valencia is under a lot of disorder now, heck even Monquista is still having issues of their own with the whole banana tree conspiracy. And Skull Island is only just starting to become a serious growing power with still a lot of organization needed.

This whole situation gives Polaris and Napoleguin the perfect opportunity to rise in power again and launch another war against all the spiral powers while they're all distracted considering Polaris is (as far as we know) not having these same issues and have in theory no one to stand in their way this time. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but this spells out quite an interesting plot line if it actually has any merit to it. But I can't imagine the future plot will ignore this I mean it's possible Napoleguin has reformed and no longer wants to take over the spiral but he does have enough reason to hate at least Marleybone and Valencia considering both ended his reign and imprisoned him.

What do you guys think? Any chance this will carry over into the story?
It's very likely, in Florenza you meet a Polaris Ambassador who tells you: "You have given us back our ruler..."