Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Pack Companions Voice Box

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
So during a recent pack sale, I managed to get all 4 of the Haywire companions from the Ashes of the Armada pack, even though I didn't plan on it. All I wanted was the Haywire Dragoon but he dropped last. I got the Sniper, my second Battle Angel, the Marine, then the Dragoon. These Haywire companions are awesome! They're extremely powerful and they fit in with my crew nicely on my Buccaneer. My only concern with the Haywire companions is that they don't have a voice box, as in they don't have a voice and literally don't say anything at all when you click on them or issue them orders. This strikes me as odd because the haywire enemies you fought in the Pirate101 story line and the ones in Dreadnaught DO have a voice when you confront them. If it's not too much trouble, please for the sake of the holy Monquistan banana tree, give the Haywire Armada pack companions a voice so they're not completely mute when you issue them orders.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
So during a recent pack sale, I managed to get all 4 of the Haywire companions from the Ashes of the Armada pack, even though I didn't plan on it. All I wanted was the Haywire Dragoon but he dropped last. I got the Sniper, my second Battle Angel, the Marine, then the Dragoon. These Haywire companions are awesome! They're extremely powerful and they fit in with my crew nicely on my Buccaneer. My only concern with the Haywire companions is that they don't have a voice box, as in they don't have a voice and literally don't say anything at all when you click on them or issue them orders. This strikes me as odd because the haywire enemies you fought in the Pirate101 story line and the ones in Dreadnaught DO have a voice when you confront them. If it's not too much trouble, please for the sake of the holy Monquistan banana tree, give the Haywire Armada pack companions a voice so they're not completely mute when you issue them orders.

Sincerely,
I agree with this 100%. The only thing is, all the armada seem to have different voices to me. So what voice do you think they will have? Very interesting how they all have different voices though.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
sparkyrail12 on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
I agree with this 100%. The only thing is, all the armada seem to have different voices to me. So what voice do you think they will have? Very interesting how they all have different voices though.
The armada companions don't have genders, but after using them all (yes I have then all on my Buccaneer and one Battle Angel on my Musketeer) I can conclude that the Marine, Dragoon, and the Sniper should have male voices and the Battle Angel should have a female voice. I always thought the Battle Angel was more feminine than masculine, but that's my input on it. They need a voice box to make them unique and more fun to use.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

Sincerely,
I agree with ya on that one, sharp. if I got a voice box for millie, I wouldn't be too angry..... *coughs @OEJ coughs*

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
The armada companions don't have genders, but after using them all (yes I have then all on my Buccaneer and one Battle Angel on my Musketeer) I can conclude that the Marine, Dragoon, and the Sniper should have male voices and the Battle Angel should have a female voice. I always thought the Battle Angel was more feminine than masculine, but that's my input on it. They need a voice box to make them unique and more fun to use.
The dragoon and musketeers have male voices in many parts of the game. So yea I think they should have male voices (the companions). The battle angel should have more of a female slightly deeper voice in my opinion.