Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu Revisited

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Oh my goodness! I want this date and time to be remembered forever! Today, Friday September 22, 2017 at exactly 7:00 P.M. U.S. Central Time, I have received the "Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu." Yes, the very boots that give me Frozen Tide. I am happy to say that I finally got them after a whopping 64 Moo Manchu runs. Granted, just like Anecorbie, I also got them from the Second Chance Chest and I didn't spam for it. I opened 2 Second Chance Chests (150 Crowns) and I got them! I'm so excited that I finally got the item I wanted that I want to hit the tavern, celebrate with Yum and party with friends and companions! I'd also like to thank every friend who helped me in these grueling Moo Manchu Tower runs, especially one very special friend out there, who is known as "Sparkyrail12" on the Message Boards and is a max level Musketeer known as "Salty Mark" in game. Salty Mark was always there and always willing to do Tower of Moo Manchu with me and help me get Moo's boots and didn't quit Moo Tower even after he got Moo Boots himself, before I did. Again, a very special thank-you goes out to Salty Mark for helping me with the grueling Tower of Moo Manchu runs and I also thank everyone else out there who did Tower of Moo Manchu with me. You guys made it possible for me to achieve my goal of getting the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu and I thank you all for it! For now though, let's all hit the Tavern and let's celebrate! Yum Drinks, Yum Cake, Yum pudding, and food is on me! TO THE TAVERN!

With Lots of Love and Excitement,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 37 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 23, 2017 wrote:
Oh my goodness! I want this date and time to be remembered forever! Today, Friday September 22, 2017 at exactly 7:00 P.M. U.S. Central Time, I have received the "Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu." Yes, the very boots that give me Frozen Tide. I am happy to say that I finally got them after a whopping 64 Moo Manchu runs. Granted, just like Anecorbie, I also got them from the Second Chance Chest and I didn't spam for it. I opened 2 Second Chance Chests (150 Crowns) and I got them! I'm so excited that I finally got the item I wanted that I want to hit the tavern, celebrate with Yum and party with friends and companions! I'd also like to thank every friend who helped me in these grueling Moo Manchu Tower runs, especially one very special friend out there, who is known as "Sparkyrail12" on the Message Boards and is a max level Musketeer known as "Salty Mark" in game. Salty Mark was always there and always willing to do Tower of Moo Manchu with me and help me get Moo's boots and didn't quit Moo Tower even after he got Moo Boots himself, before I did. Again, a very special thank-you goes out to Salty Mark for helping me with the grueling Tower of Moo Manchu runs and I also thank everyone else out there who did Tower of Moo Manchu with me. You guys made it possible for me to achieve my goal of getting the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu and I thank you all for it! For now though, let's all hit the Tavern and let's celebrate! Yum Drinks, Yum Cake, Yum pudding, and food is on me! TO THE TAVERN!

See now? I knew you would get them eventually! Congratulations!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Congratulations - ever so much! I love seeing facts with whopping numbers and yours are quite impressive. Sixty-four runs? One hundred fifty Crowns? That's some pretty epic dedication!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017

Thank you so much for mentioning me. I was happy to do those moo runs with you. Kinda upset that we didn't get anything from the boss chest itself though.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

good job, sharp! (yes, I call him sharp now, I met sharp in game) funny thing is, throughout my time of playing p101, I have only done 4 moo runs, and got good stuff on 3 of those runs. ANYWAYS! three cheers to crimson reaper!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011