Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
So recently I was farming the Tower of Moo Manchu. I did around 20 runs in a single day and I have come to the realization that the Frozen Tide boots drop in the Second Chance Chest only. I have asked multiple people and no one seems to have gotten theirs as a real drop from moo. Everyone I ask has gotten their Moo boots from spamming the Second Chance Chest. I think it's unfair that we can't get Moo drops from Moo's boss chest, I've ran that tower thousands of times and gotten nothing, so my point is proven that the Boots are restricted to the second chance chest only.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I've gotten them from the fight, they've been sitting in my bank ever since.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 15, 2017 wrote:
So recently I was farming the Tower of Moo Manchu. I did around 20 runs in a single day and I have come to the realization that the Frozen Tide boots drop in the Second Chance Chest only. I have asked multiple people and no one seems to have gotten theirs as a real drop from moo. Everyone I ask has gotten their Moo boots from spamming the Second Chance Chest. I think it's unfair that we can't get Moo drops from Moo's boss chest, I've ran that tower thousands of times and gotten nothing, so my point is proven that the Boots are restricted to the second chance chest only.
Now, Crimsonreaper, you must know that there are players you've never met who got those boots without using the SCC. If it's on the loot table for that chest, then it's on the loot table as a boss drop. KI wouldn't cheat players.
Yeah, it's true that in my case that I got my boots from the SCC, but I didn't "spam" for it, one use, & I got 'em.
Please think over your posts about chances of boss drops, remember what you told the minuteman about planting wrong information about drops.
And please, for the sake of your health, don't over do the farming runs; sitting for long periods of time is bad for you.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 15, 2017 wrote:
I have asked KI about the loot chances in the second chest. They say it is all random. You may or may not get it. Quote me if I'm wrong here.

Salty mark: Lvl 70
Silent Mark Morgan: Lvl 70

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
sparkyrail12 on Sep 15, 2017 wrote:
I have asked KI about the loot chances in the second chest. They say it is all random. You may or may not get it. Quote me if I'm wrong here.

Salty mark: Lvl 70
Silent Mark Morgan: Lvl 70
Then my account must be bugged to where it won't give me Moo drops. I've spent about 50,000 crowns on Moo Chest and I've yet to get ANY Moo drop at all. I just think if the boots dropped I'd have gotten them by now.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 18, 2017 wrote:
Then my account must be bugged to where it won't give me Moo drops. I've spent about 50,000 crowns on Moo Chest and I've yet to get ANY Moo drop at all. I just think if the boots dropped I'd have gotten them by now.
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you obtain all the armada companions(2 battle angels) and 2 of the bear companions? That's supposedly random also and you managed to get all that. I wouldn't give up on Moo gear until you have done enough fights/second chance chest openings equal to the amount of packs you opened to get all those companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 18, 2017 wrote:
Do you want to know how long it took me to get those boots? As long as there was a Tower, as long as getting TWO pirates up to Master of Moo, that's how long.
It took you 3 years to get Blood's Jacket and you didn't give up or say it's only in the SCC.
You're just having a run of rotten luck - take a short break and try again later.
Or next time, try using Treasure Bath ( jk. )

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2017 wrote:
Do you want to know how long it took me to get those boots? As long as there was a Tower, as long as getting TWO pirates up to Master of Moo, that's how long.
It took you 3 years to get Blood's Jacket and you didn't give up or say it's only in the SCC.
You're just having a run of rotten luck - take a short break and try again later.
Or next time, try using Treasure Bath ( jk. )
Blood's Jacket and Moo's Imperial Boots. That's like comparing apples to oranges. I'm frustrated because Moo Manchu Tower is 4 times as long as Miranda and on top of that, you can't solo Moo Manchu tower. You actually need a decent team to get through it all whereas Miranda you can solo easily as a max level. And on top of that, no one does Moo Tower anymore since they have their boots and it's so hard to find a decent team that doesn't quit out randomly, disconnect, or stop after Nefarious Five.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 18, 2017 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you obtain all the armada companions(2 battle angels) and 2 of the bear companions? That's supposedly random also and you managed to get all that. I wouldn't give up on Moo gear until you have done enough fights/second chance chest openings equal to the amount of packs you opened to get all those companions.
And yeah, you're almost correct. I have 10 pack companions total and I will list them here. I have 3 on my Musketeer and I have 7 on my Buccaneer.

Musketeer pack companions in the order I got them:
1. Haywire Battle Angel
2. Laarn (Privateer Grizzly Bear)
3. Baar (The Beastmaster)

Buccaneer pack companions in the order I got them:
1. Laarn (Privateer Grizzly Bear)
2. Haywire Sniper
3. Haywire Battle Angel
4. Haywire Marine
5. Haywire Dragoon
6. Lemba Moonskull (Musketeer Dinosaur)
7. Yohr (Swashbuckler Grizzly Bear and my #1 favorite bear in the Grizzly Bear Pack)

You're right in saying it's all random. Hopefully a ray of light will shine and I'll get the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu someday. I thank everyone here who is willing to help me with the Tower of Moo Manchu and I thank those who have already helped me with the Tower of Moo Manchu.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 36 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)