Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrid Pets In Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have a few questions for Decius regarding new hybrid pets added in the test realm.

OK, so we know the Rimecore was added and cannot be obtained yet but I am guessing Decius has added more hybrid pets(correct me if I am wrong Decius ... or don't and leave me wondering). Anyway, here are my questions:

1. How many hybrid pets have been added for the upcoming test realm. Not asking you to give away what they are just asking if maybe you could let us know how many to expect. Even a general range such as 10-15 would be helpful.

2. Any hybrid pets that were requested by players get added? I remember not long ago you said that you had worked on a few new pets(color changes/funny names/nothing super new) and said you made a few requests happen when you update next. Then the Aquacorn and Aquabun got added and you stated those were requested but that conflicted your previous statement because you said the requests would be added when you update next and the Aquacorn and Aquabun weren't added in an update. This leads me to conclude, that the Aquacorn and Aquabun weren't the real requests. I am thinking the real requests will show up when Pirate101 is updated next as you stated in your original statement Decius. Am I right? Did I read your original statement wrong? Maybe you can explain what you meant(or be tricky and not explain).

3. I know you aren't allowed to spoil everything coming in the next Pirate101 update, but perhaps you could tell us if you were able to add more pet names or not. You said you would look into it and I am fairly confident I am not the only one hoping you were able to expand the list. So were you able to expand the list of pet names?

I may have more questions but I am curious as to how you respond to these 3 questions before I think about asking anything else. Thank you for any help you provide us Decius.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
1. a dozen or so new ones, not including the ones people haven't found before.
2. yes
3. no, not this time. Lets say that's a very tangled web.

Super busy today with going to test and all.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thank you for responding Decius. I hope you were able to add at least 1 of the 9 hybrid pet ideas I posted. I hope.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
wish p101 test realm gave 100% hybrid chance.. just so we could see what's out there :3 i bet more would hit that test tent than ever do when wiz hatchery gets in test.. ;D
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
1. a dozen or so new ones, not including the ones people haven't found before.
2. yes
3. no, not this time. Lets say that's a very tangled web.

Super busy today with going to test and all.
Are we all just gonna ignore that #3 clearly points to some form of spider hybrid? Yes? Ok then.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Alex the Pirate on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
Are we all just gonna ignore that #3 clearly points to some form of spider hybrid? Yes? Ok then.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Alex the Pirate on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
I think you are overthinking this. If Decius wanted to give a hybrid hint, he would have given it in his answer to question 1 or question 2. By saying that in his answer to question 3, I think he simply means it's a very tangled web of coding to work around in order to add more pet names.