Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

grimtooth buffs please!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
carcarius Grimtooth is the worst of the best and the best of the worst companions so in other words he is super weak compared to the rest of the inhuman five. I say make him a true witchdoctor with a mojo storm and a mournsong replacing purge. Also give him 5 range with the powers and keep it at 3 without. This is a good way to make carcarius as good as fan chantal etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
carcarius Grimtooth is the worst of the best and the best of the worst companions so in other words he is super weak compared to the rest of the inhuman five. I say make him a true witchdoctor with a mojo storm and a mournsong replacing purge. Also give him 5 range with the powers and keep it at 3 without. This is a good way to make carcarius as good as fan chantal etc.
I believe that Purge is a good power and has strategic uses, but besides that one comment, I like everything else you said. Carcarious is lacking in accuracy, even when I've given him the max level of accuracy he still frequently fizzles.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I agree, people tend to only use him for his buff, I know Blaze LifeHammer does just that.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
I believe that Purge is a good power and has strategic uses, but besides that one comment, I like everything else you said. Carcarious is lacking in accuracy, even when I've given him the max level of accuracy he still frequently fizzles.
The reason I took away the purge was because 5 powers might be too strong