Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finally.....it's over.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I picked up the final 2 Armada companions, the Marine and the Musketeer. I now have EVERY companion to date in the game, minus the Cat Pirate, since I didn't take part in the beta. It's done.......

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
I picked up the final 2 Armada companions, the Marine and the Musketeer. I now have EVERY companion to date in the game, minus the Cat Pirate, since I didn't take part in the beta. It's done.......
Update coming, new companions? Or bundles/packs? You only thought it was over, mwahaha!

Ensign
Aug 26, 2016
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That's quite the accomplishment. Congratulations.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
NOOOO! SOMEONE BEAT ME! I WANTED TO BE THE ONE WITH EVERY COMPANION EXCEPT THE EARLY SPECIAL ONES! (the ninja pig and cat pirate) WHY COULDN'T KHORD JOIN TO ME!
Just kidding congrats on that achievement!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Congratulations!

I can see your relief there... But the only true relief when it comes to Companions is letting them bicker while you go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, taking a break from them like taking breaks from kids...

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Ensign
Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations! Now move onto pets, because your work shall never be done.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
you. are. a. CRAZY PERSON!!!!!! but good job in your accomplishment! here's a yum cookie basket to celebrate........

(bonnie runs into the room)
me: whats wrong bonnie?
bonnie: el toro ate all the yum cookies you made for that warriorscreed fella!
me: I need to talk to him about that! ill make some more, and keep them away from el toro!
bonnie: aye aye, captain!
toro: (el toro's head pops into the doorway) whats this about yum flavored cookies?
me: (whispering to bonnie) he should be called el toro loco!

ill have to make some more cookies..... and try to keep them away from el toro!

anyways, good job my amigo. the first pack companion I got was the armada musketeer!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
you. are. a. CRAZY PERSON!!!!!! but good job in your accomplishment! here's a yum cookie basket to celebrate........

(bonnie runs into the room)
me: whats wrong bonnie?
bonnie: el toro ate all the yum cookies you made for that warriorscreed fella!
me: I need to talk to him about that! ill make some more, and keep them away from el toro!
bonnie: aye aye, captain!
toro: (el toro's head pops into the doorway) whats this about yum flavored cookies?
me: (whispering to bonnie) he should be called el toro loco!

ill have to make some more cookies..... and try to keep them away from el toro!

anyways, good job my amigo. the first pack companion I got was the armada musketeer!
Congratulations on getting the Armada Musketeer, Alyssa! I've gotten who knows how many Packs and never gotten any Companion from it or else I would post my feat here on the Message Boards! I see you've had better luck than me, eh?

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations on getting the Armada Musketeer, Alyssa! I've gotten who knows how many Packs and never gotten any Companion from it or else I would post my feat here on the Message Boards! I see you've had better luck than me, eh?

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
ty! my second was kawil doomclaw! from the tribal pack!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
ty! my second was kawil doomclaw! from the tribal pack!
Awesome and congratulations!