Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Near the end of Aquila, you have to help Ulysses by bringing him his bow and clearing the suitors from his palace. The problem is that all the rest of Aquila is Greek, but Ulysses was roman/latin. he should be called by his Greek form's name, Odysseus.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Actually, Aquila is based on both Greek AND Roman mythology. While the Greek side of things is much more prominent, there is definitely some Roman influence on the place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
Near the end of Aquila, you have to help Ulysses by bringing him his bow and clearing the suitors from his palace. The problem is that all the rest of Aquila is Greek, but Ulysses was roman/latin. he should be called by his Greek form's name, Odysseus.
Aquila is BOTH Greek and Roman, there are many NPCs there with Latin names ( including characters based on historic Roman people, like Ovid & Pliny ). There is an Emperor ( Greeks didn't have them ) and Gladiators.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
anecorbie on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Aquila is BOTH Greek and Roman, there are many NPCs there with Latin names ( including characters based on historic Roman people, like Ovid & Pliny ). There is an Emperor ( Greeks didn't have them ) and Gladiators.
I guess I didn't notice that stuff, I've been reading the Percy Jackson books lately, so I was just noticing the similarities. XD