Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

whats up everybody?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
hey, been awhile since I have even been on here, was busy with my blog the dragonspyre pirate but unfortunately had to stop because high school only gets busier and now that I'm a senior I can't see myself even getting back to it for the time being. So just wanted to know what did I miss while I was gone for oh so long.

-sparticus32 lvl 70 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Well we are going to get a update sometime soon, most likely crafting. Check out the Flamea - August post. Other than that we have had a few new mounts in the summer months: The annual Tiki Waverider, the new Pouncing Panther, Rollerblades * cough, cough' heelies*, plus the Soaring Eagle mount that was available during 4th of July. Finally we had Christmas in July, were got to open many presents!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
hey, been awhile since I have even been on here, was busy with my blog the dragonspyre pirate but unfortunately had to stop because high school only gets busier and now that I'm a senior I can't see myself even getting back to it for the time being. So just wanted to know what did I miss while I was gone for oh so long.

I hold the thought of the "Golden Chicken King" dear to my heart. Unfortunately, I don't have any more chickens for you, BTW, has the number grown since the last time you posted?
Hit those books and when you're through come back for a visit, Jack!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:

I definitely remember you from before, Jack.

I believe you're Armada, if I remember correctly? Whether Resistance or Armada, from Skull Island or Aquila, welcome back!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!