Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Screen shots

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2013
I can't figure out how to PASTE a screen shot into the folder called Pirate101, plz help also before any one asks I did read how to TAKE a screen shot but can find a way to put the screen shot in the folder. plz help

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gigi the genie on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I can't figure out how to PASTE a screen shot into the folder called Pirate101, plz help also before any one asks I did read how to TAKE a screen shot but can find a way to put the screen shot in the folder. plz help
Welcome to the Message Boards, Gigi!

It depends on which folder it's already in, and it majorly depends on if you're on a Mac or a PC. Please reply to me telling me what type of computer you're using (Apple or Microsoft/Windows) and I can help.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Gigi!

It depends on which folder it's already in, and it majorly depends on if you're on a Mac or a PC. Please reply to me telling me what type of computer you're using (Apple or Microsoft/Windows) and I can help.
Gigi, you're going to have to reply so I can help you out. Are you on a Mac or a PC?

Ensign
May 29, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
Gigi, you're going to have to reply so I can help you out. Are you on a Mac or a PC?
sorry, I'm on pc

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gigi the genie on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
sorry, I'm on pc
No problem!

So, when you take a screenshot, it will tell you, "Saved to Documents - Pirate101" or something like that. You'll see it under This PC > Documents > Pirate101. That's where it will automatically save your screen shot. You can move it to any other folder you want to, but that should be where it'll be.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Ensign
May 29, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
No problem!

So, when you take a screenshot, it will tell you, "Saved to Documents - Pirate101" or something like that. You'll see it under This PC > Documents > Pirate101. That's where it will automatically save your screen shot. You can move it to any other folder you want to, but that should be where it'll be.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
........ mine doesn't automatically save I have to put mine in some how

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gigi the genie on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
........ mine doesn't automatically save I have to put mine in some how
Hmm...

Well, that's odd. Maybe this is something you should ask KingsIsle about at community@KingsIsle.com. The KingsIsle Support Team is a great team and I strongly recommend for you to go there. Smooth sailing!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!