Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nautical help

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I can't find anything good to give my ship and my ship is underleveled for the enemies i need to fight. So where is a marleybone ship and good gear for it? I need a response asap!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I am assuming you are in Marleybone so here's some advice. You can buy a Marleybone ship at the isle of dogs docks for 50k gold, you must be level 52. For that ship you can get some Marleybone gear at the bazaar and the lowest level items for a royal navy ship is level 24. Hope this helps

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I can't find anything good to give my ship and my ship is underleveled for the enemies i need to fight. So where is a marleybone ship and good gear for it? I need a response asap!
Go to Marleybone, Isle of Dogs, and buy the Galleon, if you have the gold and levels for it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You can also get Marleybone ships and equipment in Port Regal, & MooShu ( Hamamitsu or Subata Temple ).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well Marlybone ships are of course for sale on the marlybone dock / as well as all the gear for them.

If you need to level up / assign about 10 of you companions to the task to help you get ship XP.
you will be surprised how fast you level up

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
While you can buy all of the ship equipment your ship can use from the Ship Parts Vendor on the dock, I would advise spending a little time farming the ship The Hart of Gold in Westminster Skyway:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Ship:The_Hart_of_Gold

This boss ship drops quite a few nice items that will help you make your ship stronger.

Also - remember you can use your Yum Potion to heal during a nautical battle, so that the enemy doesn't board. By sinking ships you can bring up your nautical level faster, as well as get Scrip and ship equipment drops.

If you need help, my witchdoctor, Bridget Brewster, is currently farming The Hart of Gold for scrip, so look for her in Avery Realm.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Krigleblort on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Well Marlybone ships are of course for sale on the marlybone dock / as well as all the gear for them.

If you need to level up / assign about 10 of you companions to the task to help you get ship XP.
you will be surprised how fast you level up
I have sent every companion sailing and it still wont level it up fast.