Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need info on Kings Pirate Retreat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 19, 2012
I am currently Saving up to buy Kings Pirate Retreat I have 10000 scrip so far.

Questions are.

1. In the black market when I look at Kings Pirate Retreat is says 0/2. Does that mean I can purchase it twice ( 50000 scrip needed ) to make the retreat go from 150 housing spaces to 300 housing spaces?
What does the 0/2 mean exactly?

2. How many times can I use Bric-A-Brac Elixir on Kings Pirate Retreat? 2 times max like a house?

3. If I have already purchased Captains Quarters with Crowns. What will happen if I buy the Kings Pirate Retreat with scrip.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they have it, so I would be curious as well.

I do know you can only have one Cabin attached to your ship at any time, so you'd have to switch from the one to the other.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NicholasThunderHea... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:

Questions are.

1. In the black market when I look at Kings Pirate Retreat is says 0/2. Does that mean I can purchase it twice ( 50000 scrip needed ) to make the retreat go from 150 housing spaces to 300 housing spaces?

2. How many times can I use Bric-A-Brac Elixir on Kings Pirate Retreat? 2 times max like a house?

3. If I have already purchased Captains Quarters with Crowns. What will happen if I buy the Kings Pirate Retreat with scrip.
1. I suspect that the 0/2 may refer to the fact that there are 2 floors in this cabin. ( I could be wrong about this. )
2. I suppose so.
3. You can't trade the Captain's Quarters, so, if you want to use the King's Pirate Retreat you will just have to unequip the Captain's Quarters and then equip the Retreat.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Questions are.

1) I think you only get to associate one cabin with all your ships. Maybe this one lets you put it on just your flagship and the other one 'follows' you on the other ships? Or maybe they're just letting you buy it twice so you can't have one main scrip hunter buying the cabin for all the pirates on that account.

2) I have no idea. I don't think I've ever used a bric a brac elixir.

3) I suspect you own them both, but have to choose which one you're currently using.

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Questions are.

1. I think the 0/2 refers to how many cabins you own...I could be wrong though, if you've already purchased the Captain's Quarters and it still shows 0/2 instead of 1/2.

2. Probably.

3. My understanding is that we have 2 "upgraded" cabin slots on top of the basic cabin, so you could equip either your Crowns cabin or your Scrip cabin depending on your mood. At least that's how I think it works. I never sprang for the upgraded cabins so I have no idea.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
1. I think the 0/2 refers to how many cabins you own...I could be wrong though, if you've already purchased the Captain's Quarters and it still shows 0/2 instead of 1/2.

2. Probably.

3. My understanding is that we have 2 "upgraded" cabin slots on top of the basic cabin, so you could equip either your Crowns cabin or your Scrip cabin depending on your mood. At least that's how I think it works. I never sprang for the upgraded cabins so I have no idea.
You're right, Misty. I can confirm that owning the Crown Shop cabin gives a 1/2 for the Black Market King's Retreat.

Ensign
May 19, 2012
Thanks for your replies!

0/2 does indeed refer to the total number of "upgraded" cabins owned.

A friend of mine has Captains Quarters and can see 1/2 at black market ( question 3 was for them )

I also got them to test out if they could unequip and equip the cabin and it works so yes we can swap from cabin to cabin. All housing items in the cabin stayed in place and were not effected from swapping cabins. Which is great!

Only thing I still need to know is how many Bric-a-Brac elixirs can be used in cabins? I don't want to waste Crowns buying elixirs, if I have already reached max cabin spaces. Hopefully someone knows for 100% sure.

Thanks again for your time and good luck in the spiral

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Welcome to the Message Boards, Nicholas!

Ensign
May 19, 2012
I have bought the Kings Pirate Retreat Cabin wahoo.

I thought I should post back that I bought 3 x Bric-A-Brac Elixirs making cabin spaces go from 150 to 300 housing spaces.

Once I reached 300 Cabin Spaces. Crowns shop wont let me buy anymore saying " You cannot increase your housing space anymore"

Thought this info might be helpful to someone in the future!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NicholasThunderHea... on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:

I thought I should post back that I bought 3 x Bric-A-Brac Elixirs making cabin spaces go from 150 to 300 housing spaces.

Once I reached 300 Cabin Spaces. Crowns shop wont let me buy anymore saying " You cannot increase your housing space anymore"

Wonderfully massive achievement there, Nicholas! And thanks for the information!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NicholasThunderHea... on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:

That is phenomenal! Congratulations!