Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team up board in Averys Court

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
Hello I thought it would be nice to have a team up board in Avery' s Court so we could help out anyone in any dungeon I think this would be a really good addition for those players who would like to be helpful there could even a badge for helping someone through the board hopes someone's sees this

sincerely Fiery Jose Kidd

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jospez on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello I thought it would be nice to have a team up board in Avery' s Court so we could help out anyone in any dungeon I think this would be a really good addition for those players who would like to be helpful there could even a badge for helping someone through the board hopes someone's sees this

sincerely Fiery Jose Kidd
Hey, everybody who has asked for a team-up kiosk raise your hands! Look there, Jospez, there are many who have asked for this for years.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I think that's definitely a big wish among Pirate101 players. Hopefully it will happen someday!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I totally agree, I don't see why wiz can get while pirate can't.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hey, everybody who has asked for a team-up kiosk raise your hands! Look there, Jospez, there are many who have asked for this for years.
and I am one of them. *puts hands in the air*

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
We should get it in the next few up coming updates

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Based on all these requests, I can bet you 5 gold pieces it will come in the next update.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
GuyFromSchool on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Based on all these requests, I can bet you 5 gold pieces it will come in the next update.
Ill bet you 10

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
good! glad there is still fresh clamoring for this :3 though, again i request it pretty pretty please be located on bazaar side or thereabouts so some of us happily lazy "quick ways lovers" can keep our chosen marks AND set life-fountains while still helping others and selling via bazaar and vendors at the hub of pirate questers main area.. need that last training tome? np! hit the kiosk and be returned promptly to it with everything near enough to swap that loot for gold ;D argggh
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 26, 2016
I really do hope we get one, it would be a nice addition to the game and very helpful.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Ill bet you 10
Pshaw! I'd bet SCRIP on this!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
According to the "Not so Live, KI Live", the next update will feature "something that brings people together". This is very likely to be a Team Up Kiosk.

Link to the "Not so Live, KI Live":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLsEqQWpXo

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
Pshaw! I'd bet SCRIP on this!
id bet, 20 DOUBLOONS ON THIS!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TimeFairy on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I really do hope we get one, it would be a nice addition to the game and very helpful.
Welcome to the Message Boards, TimeFairy!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I'd bet a million Gold... oh, wait. You can't have that many. Oh, well. A thousand will do.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
You guys are such wimps i would bet CROWNS on this

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I'd bet my left eye (the one I have left) that team up is coming in the next update!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
I'd bet my left eye (the one I have left) that team up is coming in the next update!
old scratch: I and I know how it feels to have one eye, but I and I suggest you keep your last eye, mon. how would you see?

ratbeard: for once, I agree with bony over here. no offence, scratch.

me: keep your eye, I don't think anyone wants it. maybe some crazy psycho person.

this is so random what I came up with, but randomness can be funny!

-thedragonpirate245 AKA fiery alyssa taylor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
old scratch: I and I know how it feels to have one eye, but I and I suggest you keep your last eye, mon. how would you see?

ratbeard: for once, I agree with bony over here. no offence, scratch.

me: keep your eye, I don't think anyone wants it. maybe some crazy psycho person.

this is so random what I came up with, but randomness can be funny!

-thedragonpirate245 AKA fiery alyssa taylor
He won't lose that eye because it's a sure thing.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
He won't lose that eye because it's a sure thing.
you got a point there. I was just trying to be funny and kinda random. its basically what I do.