Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick Adjust 3

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I use quick adjust 3 on a companion and it usually serves him well but when it lasted activated it only activated once and I knew for certain that he could use it twice again.

It shows on him that it can activate 3 times and I know that he wasn't under the effects of true grit 3 or any other restraint so what gives?

Either I'm missing something or this is a fault on Kingsisle's side that needs to be fixed during maintenance.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
If a companion activates Quick Adjust, Second Chance, or Jobu's Ruse, and they miss that hit, the epic ability will not activate off of itself, if there is more than one rank of it. (At least that is my experience with them)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
If a companion activates Quick Adjust, Second Chance, or Jobu's Ruse, and they miss that hit, the epic ability will not activate off of itself, if there is more than one rank of it. (At least that is my experience with them)
I don't think that's the case though. I remember battling enemies that had Jobu's Ruse 3 and they could use it 3 times in a row, not only that but I have a companion with second chance 3 and I recall him using it two times in row.

I think I will talk to Kingsisle support about this.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Did the companion miss with their Quick Adjust attack? Quick Adjust activates off of every attack except a Quick Adjust attack.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
gamerman129 on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Did the companion miss with their Quick Adjust attack? Quick Adjust activates off of every attack except a Quick Adjust attack.
Ah ok, that's a shame.

I suppose he never had to use it twice in a row before seeing as he is a musketeer so he usually doesn't miss.

Thanks for the inisght

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Ah ok, that's a shame.

I suppose he never had to use it twice in a row before seeing as he is a musketeer so he usually doesn't miss.

Thanks for the inisght
No problem