Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't continue my main quest?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2011
(first off, i'm new to this forum so ignore my mistakes ) Hey everyone, I'm a level 25 musketeer in Cool Ranch, and for my main quest "Wolf's Grievance", I just poured the balm on the grave, and when I went back to Scorpion Rock, Brother Wolf was gone for some reason (invisible)! I tried changing realms and restarting the game, and i could see the "Press X or M1 to talk" for a second, but when I pressed it, nothing happened and I couldn't do it again. I don't know what to do to continue with my main quest... can someone help me?

EDIT: I got it working, sorry guys :L

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eadric9 on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
(first off, i'm new to this forum so ignore my mistakes ) Hey everyone, I'm a level 25 musketeer in Cool Ranch, and for my main quest "Wolf's Grievance", I just poured the balm on the grave, and when I went back to Scorpion Rock, Brother Wolf was gone for some reason (invisible)! I tried changing realms and restarting the game, and i could see the "Press X or M1 to talk" for a second, but when I pressed it, nothing happened and I couldn't do it again. I don't know what to do to continue with my main quest... can someone help me?

I suggest that you contact Support. From here, go to the top of the screen, click on Help and select Contact Support.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Oh dear! Have you tried looking through your "Quests" and find the one with the golden goblet?

If that has already been tried, I would repost this in the message board section " The Bilge Pump"
They should be able to help you there!

Hope this helps!
Misty

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013

Usually the best thing to do is to contact support, tell them your quest before you lost it and level etc.

To avoid making this mistake in the future, you usually forgot to talk to NPC's because during the break of speech when you level up it exits you out of the dialogue making you think that your done talking to him

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Glad your problem is solved.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Glad you got it working. Isn't that frustrating, though? Fortunately I've found KI to be very helpful when you lose track of your quest line.

Ensign
Aug 12, 2010
My main quest was 'Talk to Free Ranger on the silver stallion' I finished the first part wich was out the fires so the duck will go but the second part wich was deafeat the lagoonys i kept dying and no matter how hard tried i still kept dying and dying.

It will make me so happy if someone can help me out.