Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A couple new ideas for Pirate101.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Hello everyone, I have just a couple suggestions that are *probably* simple enough for KI to do without taking a lot of time.

1. You know the quest finder in Wizard101? That would be very handy for us side questers to have because Pirate101 seems to be much more bigger in terms of worlds than Wizard101, which kinda makes it hard to find these quests (like that one sneaky one in MooShu).

2. Holiday missions, Wizard101 has a few of these, and I always thought there were kinda cool (maybe even some of them could give you a holiday themed companion, or gear as a reward for completing the missions).

3. You guys know the team-up post next to the bazaar in Olde Town? Maybe we could have one of those next to our bazaar, it'll make it easier for those people who are having trouble with dungeons to get help from other wizards.

4. Skeleton Key bosses, I saw someone made a suggestion already about this one and I think it's a great idea, and KI should make that a thing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
turtlemcturtleton on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone, I have just a couple suggestions that are *probably* simple enough for KI to do without taking a lot of time.

1. You know the quest finder in Wizard101? That would be very handy for us side questers to have because Pirate101 seems to be much more bigger in terms of worlds than Wizard101, which kinda makes it hard to find these quests (like that one sneaky one in MooShu).

2. Holiday missions, Wizard101 has a few of these, and I always thought there were kinda cool (maybe even some of them could give you a holiday themed companion, or gear as a reward for completing the missions).

3. You guys know the team-up post next to the bazaar in Olde Town? Maybe we could have one of those next to our bazaar, it'll make it easier for those people who are having trouble with dungeons to get help from other wizards.

4. Skeleton Key bosses, I saw someone made a suggestion already about this one and I think it's a great idea, and KI should make that a thing!
All of these ( and more ) have been requested through the 4+ years of P101. Hopefully, we'll be getting them soon.
For those who don't know; the sneaky quest you're referring to is the quest from Yagi Sonada in the side temple of the first area of the Sacred Mountain - complete her quest to recruit Ju Hao ( he's worth it ).

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yes! the more we shout it the harder it is to ignore us! lol sing me hearties of the things you desire.. the wonderful ideas we've all suggested.. the more its mentioned or thought of on someones own, the more likely its an obvious NEED to this game ya? like locking items, storagey things, new elixirs and yes the kiosk its needed dont be shy to share even if you might not have been the first..

hmm, why not? ok here's a new one I'll share.. re-vamp the crowns for gold tab, like remove it entirely(covers ears from all the yelling) ok ok i know it seems radical, but if we were to be honest its the worst bargain on BOTH games and needs to be over-hauled.. here is my suggestion.. make an Solid Gold pack! it could be 5 items to a pack for 299-possible examples of nice drops would include gold of 2000-50k, treasures(vender only), rare would be a golden vault for storage, treasure piles (housing), extremely rare drop crowns (25-100)- chance might make it where you only got 5 treasures that sold for 500 gold apiece, though would be lovely if guaranteed at least 1 drop of gold and 1 drop of treasure the other 3 things random(more gold, treasures combo of items) so yes sometimes you might feel burned but if its more than you can currently get and sometimes can be up to 100k in worth, i bet more people would be willing to give it a roll ya? :3

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jun 19, 2017 wrote:
yes! the more we shout it the harder it is to ignore us! lol sing me hearties of the things you desire.. the wonderful ideas we've all suggested.. the more its mentioned or thought of on someones own, the more likely its an obvious NEED to this game ya? like locking items, storagey things, new elixirs and yes the kiosk its needed dont be shy to share even if you might not have been the first..

hmm, why not? ok here's a new one I'll share.. re-vamp the crowns for gold tab, like remove it entirely(covers ears from all the yelling) ok ok i know it seems radical, but if we were to be honest its the worst bargain on BOTH games and needs to be over-hauled.. here is my suggestion.. make an Solid Gold pack! it could be 5 items to a pack for 299-possible examples of nice drops would include gold of 2000-50k, treasures(vender only), rare would be a golden vault for storage, treasure piles (housing), extremely rare drop crowns (25-100)- chance might make it where you only got 5 treasures that sold for 500 gold apiece, though would be lovely if guaranteed at least 1 drop of gold and 1 drop of treasure the other 3 things random(more gold, treasures combo of items) so yes sometimes you might feel burned but if its more than you can currently get and sometimes can be up to 100k in worth, i bet more people would be willing to give it a roll ya? :3

stormy jen silver
Perhaps not.....however, gold is very easily got if you use all options in this game, especially Pet Wranglin' & Scavengin', I have never needed or even wanted to use the crowns to gold conversion. ( Such a waste of loverly Crowns! )

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
turtlemcturtleton on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:

I love all of these ideas and I really hope that they will add them to the game soon.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2015
I agree with all of the above ideas. Pirate101 could greatly benefit from side content and side systems. I'm dreading trying to find all the side quests later on, lol.

~Virtuous Vanessa